+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
Same here, mine is 2/16, raised a technical issue twice, no response. Only good news is, someone from 2/14 said somewhere two days ago they were accepted into the pool which means it has to be our turn today. Yet again, nothing so far

Reactions: leenadavid

Arshbehniwal

Sep 30, 2019
Same here, mine is 2/16, raised a technical issue twice, no response. Only good news is, someone from 2/14 said somewhere two days ago they were accepted into the pool which means it has to be our turn today. Yet again, nothing so far
Thats a good news, keep sharing guys

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
for real
but other people submit on 14th feb and are already in the pool
i submitted 16th feb and im not in pool yet
what cic is doind is not cool
Yes my consultant said too the ones before feb 15 week are in pool but everything after last draw is in pending

• Sad
Reactions: leenadavid

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
Dear Friends, For all teh people Whose status is showing as pending, Please go to your application, revesit each section and submit it, It was showing the CRS Score.

The profile status is still pending but now It was showing score
Yes this worked thank you.

Shahsad

Feb 24, 2021
Yes this worked thank you.
Will that make further change in date of submission? I filled my profile on 15/2 status pending and no crs score. I am a bit sceptic about resubmitting as it may further delay my entry into the pool

leenadavid

Feb 24, 2021
Any one who created on 15 feb got accepted?
Will that make further change in date of submission? I filled my profile on 15/2 status pending and no crs score. I am a bit sceptic about resubmitting as it may further delay my entry into the pool
No it wont. i submitted my application on 15th as well, but resubmitted today by making a small change as i followed the comments here. but the date of submission remains same.

Shahsad

Feb 24, 2021
No it wont. i submitted my application on 15th as well, but resubmitted today by making a small change as i followed the comments here. but the date of submission remains same.
thanks a lot.My CRS score is visible now even though the profile status is pending. Please keep this thread running guys until this is sorted out.

ceara

Apr 12, 2019
I called IRCC today and the person said the pending status is a technical issue and they’re trying to resolve it. I asked her if withdrawing the application and creating a new one would resolve the problem, but she said she couldn’t answer that and I was free to try it. She also told me to fill out a web form addressing the issue to them.

Shivangi_joshi09

Jul 12, 2017
HI ..i Made my profile on 15 feb , No Score , Profile is still pending.
I revisited each and every form , make changes , transmit and submit again several times , still my score is 0 .

Can somebody help me regarding the score thing ??

Arshbehniwal

Sep 30, 2019
HI ..i Made my profile on 15 feb , No Score , Profile is still pending.
I revisited each and every form , make changes , transmit and submit again several times , still my score is 0 .

Can somebody help me regarding the score thing ??
When you go to update and go next next then under there is continue after that you will get a page to sign and submit. Hope this help

Frank777

Feb 23, 2021
I called IRCC, they told me that they don't have access to any pending applications. They can only check if you get ITA. Therefore, Call IRCC is not a solution. In addition, they told me that pending status is not in the pool, therefore, you would not receive the ITA on the next draw while your application still pending.

oscar_amr

Feb 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
I had the same issue, I had pending status with no CRS score on Feb 20, I found that it was a error in the site and changed the amount of money I would take just so I would have to re-transmit and it sorta fixed it.
I now see I qualify and and it gave me the CRS score but the overall status of the profile is still pending. Not sure if I should change something again to see if it updates anything else or just leave it as is.
(I heard in other threads they updated the amount 3 times until it fixed it)