+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
Ive created mine on Feb 19 too. Its pending until now. Didn’t see my crs score either even tried to update several time.

Omojesu1

Feb 18, 2021
one of my colleague had submitted his profile beginning of February and it still is in Pending status. He missed the last CEC draw because of that. He got an update from IRCC that to restrict the number of people in pool for that massive draw, profiles had been left in status pending for recently submitted profile. I do not know first hand veracity of this update but thought of posting it here what I know.
can u ask him to send a screenshot to verify

Reactions: Holarhitan

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Thanks for the note. I would recommend everyone here to go to IRCCs twitter account and raise this issue. Ofcourse they don't owe us anything, but we have pumped money only to get into the pool and get a chance at ITA. I think we deserve at least some transparency here. We may end up missing a subsequent draw (if any) due to this. Which would be a great loss in times like these.

In another thread, there was a guy who missed 27000 draw due to the same issue. How unlucky that would be with no fault of ours!!!

So request you all to at least let them hear us on twitter - that's the last resort I would say. Then we can chill and rest on our luck!!

U104

Feb 24, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have submitted EE on 23 Feb. it showing "Your profile is pending". But CRS score is showing... both allover and breakdown..
I got the profile number but I need Jobseeker number. any idea how much time usually system take for Jobseeker number.

MAAYI

Feb 17, 2021
Please let us know if anyone's profile has been accepted or if anyone has resubmitted his profile today and have had a similar issue or a successful try.

My profile' status is still pending since 16 Feb. CRS shown after updating anything in the form.

leenadavid

Feb 24, 2021
When exactly did you get your CRS score? Also when did you notice the status FSW met. I created my profile since 19th February and nothing has changed really.
You should get that immediately, but in case if it does not reflect please sign and submit again, i did the same as i earlier i was facing the same issue.

dastan.ghr

Feb 17, 2021
I'm having the same issue,
I created profile on Feb 19th,
received a ghost update about 2 days later,
profile statues shows summited but so far there are no messages or anything.

Is there an official action we can take or somewhere to report?