+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
I created my profile on the 17th of this month . I got my overall Crs score and also FSW met . But my profile has been pending. Could this be a technical issue or are they restricting people
From getting into the pool
When exactly did you get your CRS score? Also when did you notice the status FSW met. I created my profile since 19th February and nothing has changed really.

Khanzul khyar

Jan 8, 2021
Facing the same issue. Created my profile today. Didn't see my csr immediately,but I can see it now. I had to edit one of the information in my profile, submit and then my csr came up.

However, profile is still pending. I hope they fix this soon

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
Mine too. Created profile on 16th February. I got the email
24 hours but nothing changed in profile when I login. Don't have crs score yet
Did you get any update, our files are the exact same. I applied on 16th too it still says pending and no CRS score

santab

Sep 15, 2018
one of my colleague had submitted his profile beginning of February and it still is in Pending status. He missed the last CEC draw because of that. He got an update from IRCC that to restrict the number of people in pool for that massive draw, profiles had been left in status pending for recently submitted profile. I do not know first hand veracity of this update but thought of posting it here what I know.

Omojesu1

Feb 18, 2021
one of my colleague had submitted his profile beginning of February and it still is in Pending status. He missed the last CEC draw because of that. He got an update from IRCC that to restrict the number of people in pool for that massive draw, profiles had been left in status pending for recently submitted profile. I do not know first hand veracity of this update but thought of posting it here what I know.
for real
but other people submit on 14th feb and are already in the pool
i submitted 16th feb and im not in pool yet
what cic is doind is not cool

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Same issue I'm experiencing
Dear Friends, For all teh people Whose status is showing as pending, Please go to your application, revesit each section and submit it, It was showing the CRS Score.

The profile status is still pending but now It was showing score