+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Pria29

Feb 22, 2021
My own profile is also showing "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." even though the I have the message below on criteria. CRS score is zero and the entire table is empty.

"You meet the minimum entry criteria."
Hi
My profile says exactly the same . CRS 0 and all tables empty. And also

Do you have any update after that??

sijuninan

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a maintenance scheduled on Tuesday, lets hope it gets fixed tomorrow.:)

This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday February 23, 2021, in order to perform system maintenance.

Orok

Feb 22, 2021
I created my profile on the 17th of this month . I got my overall Crs score and also FSW met . But my profile has been pending. Could this be a technical issue or are they restricting people
From getting into the pool

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
2/16 here, same story: gives me the score, says I'm eligible, but still PENDING. Anyone to have succeeded???

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Hi,

I had created my profile on Feb 19 (Friday morning). Till now (Feb 23) I haven't received any update. The system continues to display "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." Although I have my score displayed in the system on the same day of profile creation.

On Feb20 (Saturday), I received a mail stating "We have updated your application status". But upon signing in the account, there was nothing – no messages/updates.. Even raised a webform query, but no response.

This appears to be a common issue, when searched online happening to folks since 2015.

Is there anyone who got their profile active in the pool after 13th Feb (the last 27000 draw).

Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: Michaelbrenthouse

Guymannnnn

Feb 19, 2021
Hi,

I had created my profile on Feb 17 (Friday morning). Till now (Feb 23) I haven't received any update. The system continues to display "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." Although I have my score displayed in the system on the same day of profile creation.

On Feb18 (Saturday), I received a mail stating "We have updated your application status". But upon signing in the account, there was nothing – no messages/updates.. Even raised a webform query, but no response.

This appears to be a common issue, when searched online happening to folks since 2015.

Is there anyone who got their profile active in the pool after 13th Feb (the last 27000 draw).

Regards,
This has to be intentional at this point. There’s no denying that. They’re deliberately preventing more people from getting into the pool. As always, IRCC and their unpredictability.

Although, I recently saw a thread here where someone got into the pool 7 days after creating the EE profile though. And even got a welcome message. Can’t remember where it is anymore.

Feb 23, 2021
For people who cannot see the CRS score on the bottom of the page, try updating your profile and resubmitting by signing the form again. The real issue is with the "pending" status. This seems to be affecting a whole lot of people than CRS not being visible. Two different issues, one being a major one with no solution at the moment.

Reactions: Amitrin

Mollar

Mar 6, 2019
Hi,

I had created my profile on Feb 17 (Friday morning). Till now (Feb 23) I haven't received any update. The system continues to display "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." Although I have my score displayed in the system on the same day of profile creation.

On Feb18 (Saturday), I received a mail stating "We have updated your application status". But upon signing in the account, there was nothing – no messages/updates.. Even raised a webform query, but no response.

Regards,
Am all stressed out about the situation. I have same issue since February 16. I have checked my profile just a few minutes ago and it’s still pending.

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
Hi
My profile says exactly the same . CRS 0 and all tables empty. And also

Do you have any update after that??
No update really, apart from an email that said were changes on my account. But there was no change at all when i checked.