Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
Based on new data is a tricky one to answer, what classes as new. It's updated based on user input. So new could mean yesterday, or it could be last week, or 3 months ago. Depends on the community driven updating.

HakikiKanada said:
Is this calculator and updated with new DMs and PPRs?

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
Is this calculator and updated with new DMs and PPRs?
Data is valid as of August 29, 2015.
I plan to do an update but don't have time right now.
Maybe by the end of the month.

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redfox05 said:
Just to let you know, you currently get an error in your app when you click on "General Statistics".

Error: "Session Ended by Server, An unexpected error occurred. If you continue to receive this error please contact your Tableau Server Administrator."
Thanks for pointing this out.
It worked before. It's something on their side.
I emailed tech support. Will see what they say.

Engineer2015

Jun 15, 2015
I wants to say great thank you, tidelander for this statistical calculator!
There is no way to find processing time some where else.

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
+1 for you, tidelander.

This calculator predicted that in best case scenario, I'd receive a decision on Oct 10. Wasn't too far off. According to ECAS decision was made September 19, but I received feedback regarding this decision (in the form of PPR) on Oct 6. Therefore, based on my experience, the processing time calculator is pretty accurate.

Philigran

Oct 7, 2015
Unfortunately I can't open the file. I am getting this message:

An unexpected error occurred. If you continue to receive this error please contact your Tableau Server Administrator.

Tableau Public (Version 9200.15.0928.1950) encountered an error while working with this worksheet.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is interesting. I didn't know that the ECAS status of those who get rejected rarely changes to 'In Process'

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

I was requested to submit schedule A on August 25th and I submitted it on 27th and after that no response so far. My IELTS got expired on Sep 21st and the PCC will be expiring soon by end of October. I'm wondering what could happen in this situation. Has anyone been through something like this?

Thanks in advance.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
CIC does not appear to process according to number of points. The number of points determines who gets an ITA, but after that it seems to be more along the lines of CEC, FSW in Canada, FSW outside Canada, and FST.

I would even guess that higher points might slow things (I wonder about this as a source of the slower movement of inland FSW) as there is added time to investigate LMIAs. But I suspect that being processed in Ottawa, where the overwhelming majority of applications go, is a big factor in speed.
Can anyone let me know the full form of these :) Thanks in advance.

ITA: 3/27
App/AOR: 5/7
Meds passed: 5/17
Elig and bckgrnd in review MyCIC: 5/17
ECAS: App received 5/20
Request letter: 6/11 (ECA)
CSE answer: 6/30
ECAS: In process: 8/15
Sched A: 8/21, sub 8/22
DM: 8/26
PPR: 9/2
CoPR: 9/10
PR:9/18

hitesh2686

Oct 10, 2015
Regarding technical issue in CIC website.

hello,

i want to know that is there any technical issue from CIC side in checking the application status online?

because whenever i CHECK MY FILE NO error was occur.

and when i am asking for that to my agent they told me that there is an issue from CIC website .

so i want to confirm about this details.

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
Re: Regarding technical issue in CIC website.

Hitesh (and a note for everyone else).

As this thread is likely to get MANY replies due to the calculator and because it's a sticky, please only post questions or comments relating to the processing times calculator on this thread.

Any other of topic questions, please post in the relevant threads or create a new one.

nr040215, same to you, although I appreciate yours is timeline related, is not for the calculator, and you would get better responses creating a specific thread custom to your problem.

TL;DR
All, please stay on topic and only post things relating to the calculator in this thread

hitesh2686 said:
hello,

i want to know that is there any technical issue from CIC side in checking the application status online?

because whenever i CHECK MY FILE NO error was occur.

and when i am asking for that to my agent they told me that there is an issue from CIC website .

so i want to confirm about this details.

jaimerever

Jun 4, 2015
Guys,

I think different applicants have different stories so don't be too disheartened to see something bad here. It may not happen to you. There's nothing happened since July for me and there's no interview, nothing. Got my BKGD check in progress on Sep 30 and today, I got my PPR via email. (OCT13). So who knows? Keep rooting for yourself and be honest in the application process.

Really wish everyone good luck!