+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE FSW application processing times

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it has been taking recently for Express Entry FSW applications to be processed once all documents have been sent away and payment has been made ? I just recently submitted and paid for my application and am trying to get a rough estimate of how long I may be waiting to hear back ? Thanks

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
steoneill said:
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it has been taking recently for Express Entry FSW applications to be processed once all documents have been sent away and payment has been made ? I just recently submitted and paid for my application and am trying to get a rough estimate of how long I may be waiting to hear back ? Thanks
The only answer you're gonna get is 80% of cases in 6 months or less. The people on this forum who report their timelines are only a fraction of people who apply to cic and even with all documents submitted, each case is different and embassies have different workloads so expect to wait at least 6 months and if you don't have to then count yourself lucky.