+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
My AOR is September 22,2019.
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Review Required
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?
Hello,

Review Required cases will take longer than usual i.e more than 6 months time frame. Nowadays, GCMS notes are inconsistent. It took 3 months for my second notes to be received in email. However, nothing new from the previous one. You can try submitting a web form inquiry and call the CIC phone line after 6 months to know why is it pending. In my case it took 8 months in RR status. I've only submitted query via web form and called CIC couple of times. Totally depends on the officer.

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
Criminality - Passed
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?
Review required takes more than 6 months sometimes. Check the GCMS notes to see the reason for review required and submit additional documents based on that.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
My eligibility was passed by both the agent and officer but then during security check my eligibility reverted to "Review Required" since early May.
Why during security? Once the eligibility is passed how do they send it back to review required during security and how did u get to know about it?

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi all,
Can I call IRCC representatives or arise a webform to know the reason for review required? I got my GCMS note and it says review is required on my employment letter, No idea why ☹.
Is it ok if i submit all my employment letters once again with LOE. Or it should be from the employer or wait for additional document request?
can anyone shed any idea on this

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hi all,
Can I call IRCC representatives or arise a webform to know the reason for review required? I got my GCMS note and it says review is required on my employment letter, No idea why ☹.
Is it ok if i submit all my employment letters once again with LOE. Or it should be from the employer or wait for additional document request?
Yes definitely u can call to see of they can guide you into something. You should do it and apply for gcms again.

But mostly they will only tell u the same thing in the gcms notes.
If this happens Only thing you can do is wait. They will ask for additional documents themselves. But there is no time frame as my express entry file took 12 months to be approved it was stuck under review required. Then they asked for additional documents after 10 months of application.

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Criminality - Passed
Any suggestions?
Yes. For my express entry it took total of 12 months. 10 months after it went to review required but my reason could be different then yours.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi all,
call centre agents might not be able to tell you why is review required. you can review the notes (last few pages) where case analyst notes are there. it will state why review is required. hopefully that line or lines are not wiped (erased). You can check your proof of employment paperwork that you had initally submitted and also review the gcms notes and see what's missing and you can proactively submit the paperwork using webform. good luck

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
Hi Guys,

So I recently Ordered my GCMS and got the following response:

https://ibb.co/wRjRnjm

This was the last update dated back to 20 January 2020 - my AOR is Dec 9, 2019 - FSW-O

Can anybody help in cracking this? the case processing agent seemed to confirm that the employment records + POF appear to meet the requirements yet he flags my application for "REVIEW REQUIRED" on pretty much everything. The two statements are quite contradictory. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Hi All,

I ordered my GCMS notes today, and it said this below

Program Assistant APPLICATION#: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 454 CRS SCORE: 479 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES Principal Applicant

English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION------ Primary

Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India

police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW------ Client Information Client

Enquiry EDocs: XXXXXXXXX

First OFF, what does stat Questions RR means, if my understanding correct that it is because i answered a YES for one of the stat question and is it a pretty standard practice to place an application status under RR if there is a flag in the application like this ?
I had a British Columbia PNP Tech-pilot program refusal before, I was residing in Ontario and my employer was based out of British columbia and i did not know about that i was rejected because i don't live in BC and i live in ontario, now what are the chances of that impacting my PR application ? Also will this impact my timeline of Application if you think the grounds for rejection are pretty darn slim ?

here is my status at the moment.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality: In Progress

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: In Progress

Other Reqs:

Final:

Thank you all for your responses

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi All,

I ordered my GCMS notes today, and it said this below

Program Assistant APPLICATION#: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 454 CRS SCORE: 479 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES Principal Applicant

English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION------ Primary

Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India

police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW------ Client Information Client

Enquiry EDocs: XXXXXXXXX

First OFF, what does stat Questions RR means, if my understanding correct that it is because i answered a YES for one of the stat question and is it a pretty standard practice to place an application status under RR if there is a flag in the application like this ?
I had a British Columbia PNP Tech-pilot program refusal before, I was residing in Ontario and my employer was based out of British columbia and i did not know about that i was rejected because i don't live in BC and i live in ontario, now what are the chances of that impacting my PR application ? Also will this impact my timeline of Application if you think the grounds for rejection are pretty darn slim ?

here is my status at the moment.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality: In Progress

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: In Progress

Other Reqs:

Final:

Thank you all for your responses

Is this from your last 2 pages?

Emena

Jul 1, 2020
Criminality - Passed
Any suggestions?
please what number did you used in calling IRCC I want to call them. pls could you send it here

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I got 4 different webform replies
1st says
eligibity passed
Criminality passed
Security not initiated
2nd says
Your application currently meets the eligibility requirement
Security not initiated
Criminality passed
3rd says
Eligibility review met
Security not initiated
Criminality passed
The recent one says
We verified the information you provided and the application is still in process

Am confused