NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Moved into IP2 day before yesterday...let's see how long the next wait gonna be
Hi Congratulations on the file movement.
Btw can u u share ur time line?
i mean aor date..review req on what..whn was req docs submitted ( cse raised)
and finally whn did file moved to ip2..

Tryng to undersatnd the avg process time post CSE as evn my eligibility is under review req for pof..aor aug 23rd..no movemnt on file since rprf req wic was on 2nd oct..raised cse with revised funds today..want to understand whn can i c some action on file

thanks in advance

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Hi Congratulations on the file movement.
Btw can u u share ur time line?
i mean aor date..review req on what..whn was req docs submitted ( cse raised)
and finally whn did file moved to ip2..

Tryng to undersatnd the avg process time post CSE as evn my eligibility is under review req for pof..aor aug 23rd..no movemnt on file since rprf req wic was on 2nd oct..raised cse with revised funds today..want to understand whn can i c some action on file

thanks in advance
Hi, in my case it took almost 10 working days for IRCC to confirm the receipt of my POF LOE post CSE and this was sometime towards the end of October. I moved to IP2 on Dec 7. So, nearly 40 days between CSE confirmation and IP2. The rest of timeline is in my signature.

Reactions: harshala

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I received a procedural fairness letter last Nov. 23 regarding my proof of funds. I need to upload additional documents on MyCIC account. The problem is there is no option to do that in my account and when I upload a document using the CSE webform, I can't seem to do it. The document disappears ones I click on Upload and the size of my document is only 1.9MB. Am I missing anything? Has anyone here tried attaching a document with the CSE webform? PLEASE HELP :(

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys, I received a procedural fairness letter last Nov. 23 regarding my proof of funds. I need to upload additional documents on MyCIC account. The problem is there is no option to do that in my account and when I upload a document using the CSE webform, I can't seem to do it. The document disappears ones I click on Upload and the size of my document is only 1.9MB. Am I missing anything? Has anyone here tried attaching a document with the CSE webform? PLEASE HELP :(
You can maybe call up the IRCC and inform them about this situation, or even mail them on this. Good luck.

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
You can maybe call up the IRCC and inform them about this situation, or even mail them on this. Good luck.
Oh thats the first thing I did called and reported. I am just checking if anyone has been in a similar situation. Because obviously, I didn't get much help from call...

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Oh thats the first thing I did called and reported. I am just checking if anyone has been in a similar situation. Because obviously, I didn't get much help from call...
Don't know if anyone is going to help on regarding this here, but hey all the best.

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks man!! wish you the same :)
PPR Finally!

AOR: 25th July
MEP/IP1: 16th Aug
Review Required: POF - Fixed Deposit - Maturity Date
CSE/Webform: Gift Deed & LOE uploaded
IP2: 6th December
First GCMS received: 11/12/2018 (Confirmed: Review Required)
Ghost Update: 11/12/2018
PPR: 13/12/2018

- Harish Nair

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
PPR Finally!

AOR: 25th July
MEP/IP1: 16th Aug
Review Required: POF - Fixed Deposit - Maturity Date
CSE/Webform: Gift Deed & LOE uploaded
IP2: 6th December
First GCMS received: 11/12/2018 (Confirmed: Review Required)
Ghost Update: 11/12/2018
PPR: 13/12/2018

- Harish Nair
Awesome news!!!! All the best for your journey ahead :)

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Hi
congrats on your PPR!!
could you pls specify date when u raised cse. wanted to know how long it took for the next approx movement post cse...
Hi
congrats on your PPR!!
could you pls specify date when u raised cse. wanted to know how long it took for the next approx movement post cse...
I raised the CSE and submitted additional documents on 22nd November...moved to IP2 on 6th DEC.