+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BCPNP TIMELINE JAN 2020

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Go directly with EE, as you won’t be tied to a specific province and employer. No hesitate. Congratulations!! People go for province nomination because they don’t have enough points for going directly with EE. Processing time is almost the same for both. You can find it clearly shows on CIC website.
Ok thanks..
can you please tell the procedd pf canadian pcc how we can go for it??

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Go directly with EE, as you won’t be tied to a specific province and employer. No hesitate. Congratulations!! People go for province nomination because they don’t have enough points for going directly with EE. Processing time is almost the same for both. You can find it clearly shows on CIC website.
I beg to differ. don't know if I am right or wrong. but it is my personal opinion that once you are nominated by a province, the remaining journey is smoother as province has done all the checks before nominating you. only medical inadmissibility and criminal/security check are left in the federal part. but again, its my personal opinion...

Reactions: Indian5183

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I beg to differ. don't know if I am right or wrong. but it is my personal opinion that once you are nominated by a province, the remaining journey is smoother as province has done all the checks before nominating you. only medical inadmissibility and criminal/security check are left in the federal part. but again, its my personal opinion...
Yeah m also thinking the same

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
One more question my baby is canadian citizen do we need his medical as well??

Indian5183

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Got nomination today
Applied 6 may
Additional documents 10 july
More documents 24 july
Nominated 27th july
Wonderful to hear! Many congratulations - I applied on 6th May too (submitted all docs) - so far no emails or phone calls. May I ask what's your NOC? Thanks :)

atiq722

Jul 6, 2020
BC PNP NOC 1241

Draw date 26-May-2020

ITA date 29-May-2020

File submitted 02-June-2020

still in process no phone call & email address well ?
any one got Approval??

HollyEG

Jul 20, 2020
BC PNP EE
Invitation: Aprox March 30, 2020
Submitted: April 14, 2020

Updated to in progress aprox 4 weeks after submission but no change since.

Has anybody rec'd a nomination that submitted in March/April?
I recd my nomination today.