+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BCPNP TIMELINE JAN 2020

Jay777

May 25, 2020
I got nominated on 2nd July...approval email says that I will receive a separate confirmation shortly...not received it till now..can you guys share your experience that how long does it takes for the confirmation to arrive
Did you got the nomination email?

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
My case, application completed and submitted since Feb05, status changed from “in process” to “ Decision Finalized” for a week now but I received no email, no call at all. I emailed the PIC but haven’t received a response. Strange..
Anyone in the same situation?

Jay777

May 25, 2020
My case, application completed and submitted since Feb05, status changed from “in process” to “ Decision Finalized” for a week now but I received no email, no call at all. I emailed the PIC but haven’t received a response. Strange..
Anyone in the same situation?
Mine was in same situation but got the email yesterday. You'll get email next week i think now.

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
thank you very much, btw, do you know if our EE point will automatically increase 600 points after we receive the nomination or we have to update our profile manually to see points changed? Can you pls share ? My question is because CIC is going to have a draw next week( if nothing changes), can I just update my profile that I have a pnp nomination to receive an ITA at soonest. If later I don’t have PNP nomination, I just need to decline. Is it ok? Thank you!!!

Last edited:

HollyEG

Jul 20, 2020
BC PNP EE
Invitation: Aprox March 30, 2020
Submitted: April 14, 2020

Updated to in progress aprox 4 weeks after submission but no change since.

Has anybody rec'd a nomination that submitted in March/April?

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
Hello All, Can anyone please advise if our EE point will automatically increase 600 points after we receive the nomination or we have to update our profile manually to see points changed?
My question is because CIC is going to have a draw this week( if nothing changes), and I like to receive an ITA at soonest. Can I just update my profile as if I already have a pnp nomination ?. If later I'm not granted one, I just need to decline the ITA.
Is that ok? Thanks a ton!

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
congrats on your nomination...I also got it on the same date...pcc applied..upfront medicals done
him it's me again :), ijust received nomination but I don't see 600 points added to my EE account, what should i do to reflect this ? I also see nowhere asking me to accept or decline the nomination, how did this step go with you? I need my point changed immediately for tomorrow CRS draw, pls help!!!!

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
i need one suggestion, i applied for EEBC in May under tech pilot. I am hoping to get response in day or two. But yesterday i got invitation from express entry. Should i go forward with express entry? If i got nomination in pnp and then apply for eebc would be faster or going directly with express entry would be faster?? Please suggest..

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
i need one suggestion, i applied for EEBC in May under tech pilot. I am hoping to get response in day or two. But yesterday i got invitation from express entry. Should i go forward with express entry? If i got nomination in pnp and then apply for eebc would be faster or going directly with express entry would be faster?? Please suggest..
Go directly with EE, as you won’t be tied to a specific province and employer. No hesitate. Congratulations!! People go for province nomination because they don’t have enough points for going directly with EE. Processing time is almost the same for both. You can find it clearly shows on CIC website.

Reactions: Ghayer91