FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Thanks brother, Tech Pilot is a sub category of EEBC-IG as far as I know, the only difference is they have a list of NOCs that qualify for it and you don't need permanent job, 1 year contract works too.
Yaaa, but as far as I know, Tech Pilot usually meeds1 month to get nominated and other EEBC takes 3+ months. :(

ESSVIN333

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Luck you bud!

I applied on May 20th under EEBC-IG under NOC 6221(Tech Pilot), still, I haven't got any updates from them :(

It is not EXPRESS at all!!

Reactions: Princes2020

Indian5183

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
thank you brother, no calls, no additional docs, just an email with congrats/nomination notice from the bc officer.
Hi bro, my status today changed to "decision finalized" - I haven't received any phone calls or emails either. Do you think this means good news?

captainzozo69

Jul 30, 2020
Hi bro, my status today changed to "decision finalized" - I haven't received any phone calls or emails either. Do you think this means good news?
95% sure it is approved, usually if rejected they will say so right away, no "decision finalized". Also as far as I know, they will go extra step to verify stuff before rejecting someone.

Reactions: Indian5183

raj@1420

Mar 24, 2020
EE skill worker
File submitted on 23rd June
Addition documents requested ( proof of applied status ) on 23rd July - reply them back same day
Nothing after that

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
Hi Guys;

I have LMIA for noc 2173 from one of the tech giants at vancouver. I applied wes and got 4 years bachelor equivalency. I will enter IELTS and I will try to get at least band 6 for each.

My question is am I eligible to apply nomination from outside of canada without starting work?(With work offer, lmia, ongoing work permit application, wes equlvalency and ielts)

my work permit still in process and I want to apply asap and get nominated before going to canada.

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Hi Guys;

I have LMIA for noc 2173 from one of the tech giants at vancouver. I applied wes and got 4 years bachelor equivalency. I will enter IELTS and I will try to get at least band 6 for each.

My question is am I eligible to apply nomination from outside of canada without starting work?(With work offer, lmia, ongoing work permit application, wes equlvalency and ielts)

my work permit still in process and I want to apply asap and get nominated before going to canada.
Good to go...if you can score the required points...if not, then calculate your points after joining the job..coz working in Canada for the same employer gives you 10 more points

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Are you inland? Which is your VO?

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
Good to go...if you can score the required points...if not, then calculate your points after joining the job..coz working in Canada for the same employer gives you 10 more points
hi @vik.k thank you for your answer.

I found site called:
https://www.nvimmigration.ca/sirs/

to calculate my bcpnp sirs score. If I select I am currently working it calculates as 125 if I do not select it calculates as 115.

I checked tech pilot draws it is selecting over 80. So even if I select no language test or minimum It looks like passing 80.

according to bcpnp site they always inviting people which pass 80 sirs score. So looks like I am good to go right?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
this are all well and good that and you are qualified and chances getting invitation is well possible but since you are not currently working with your employer there is a requirement in Job Offer Form Section 4: Recruitment Summary and the question is did you employer advertise your position for at least 14 days and prove unsuccessful prior offering tge position to you?

Thats the biggest question your employer must meet as one of the requirements.

Last edited:

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
Hi @danilorniepes

I have positive LMIA and as far as I know LMIA requires 14 days job advertising in job bank Canada. Does it count as 14 days advertisement?

Thank you very much.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Last edited:

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
Hi @danilorniepes

Thank you very much for your answer. My employer is using PwC Law Firm for my work permit application and Employer’s LMIA application. I do not know if they are supporting us in bc pnp application. Should I ask PwC or to my employer about it?

Thank you very much

Last edited: