AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
mr. gerbil said:
Hi everyone,

I submit my EE BC international graduate stream on July 16 by mail.
But I noticed their address has changed!!! And the whole web structure is different now. It says you have to register online to do Express entry BC PNP.
What's going on??? I'm confused now.
Is it changed to online application, not more paper document anymore????

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

They do have paper application option on . And Yes , they moved to a new place from July 2nd 2015 .
About online registration it might be gor online applicants.

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Inthemidst said:
They do have paper application option on . And Yes , they moved to a new place from July 2nd 2015 .
About online registration it might be gor online applicants.

Thanks for reply.

So where was my package delivered...? I tracked canada post number it says delivered successfully.

No,, it seems you register first for eebc. then you can access the forms....If they changed location after July 2, then I might use the old form? OMG..I'm so worried now.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Inthemidst said:
If u are using PNP SUPPORT letter , then YES ur employer has to pay compliance fee
But if u r using ur second AOR (positive reply for ur pr application) and if u r applying for BOWP ur employer dont hv to pay compliance fee as its a Open work permit
Hi Inthemidst,
Thank you for your clarification.
One more question, for the closed work permit extend through PNP support letter, the employer information will be on the WP. In that case, Can I change work during the validity period of the WP when I am waiting for the PR decision? Can I change work if I get PR approved? :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
If your work permit is tied to ur employer there is an entire diffrnt procedure to be followed while changing the job . As far as i know you will have to apply for new work permit with a new employer via cic and in tht case i dont think u can use ur pnp support letter ( not sure abt PNP support letter can b used for a difrnt employer)

U can send an e mail to bc pnp and get clarification on this part . They usually reply within 3 business days

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
I sent email to PNP on last Friday requesting the support letter, have not received their reply yet. (already 3 business days) :(

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
mr. gerbil said:
Thanks for reply.

So where was my package delivered...? I tracked canada post number it says delivered successfully.

No,, it seems you register first for eebc. then you can access the forms....If they changed location after July 2, then I might use the old form? OMG..I'm so worried now.

Well if u want to apply for BC PNP EE stream , Yes u 1st hav to creat EE profile in cic and then submit ur bc pnp application to bc pnp office .

And abt ur package ...which adress hv u sent tht too .... the new address is in welcome bc website.... i m not sure ... u can send them an e mail and explain the situation n see wht cud b done now

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I_love_van said:
I sent email to PNP on last Friday requesting the support letter, have not received their reply yet. (already 3 business days) :(

I was not talkin abt documents ...if its query they do revert ... i hav tried their phn number as well as e mail . If it via phone i can leave ur ame and number . I did tht twice and on both instance they reverted

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Inthemidst said:
Well if u want to apply for BC PNP EE stream , Yes u 1st hav to creat EE profile in cic and then submit ur bc pnp application to bc pnp office .

And abt ur package ...which adress hv u sent tht too .... the new address is in welcome bc website.... i m not sure ... u can send them an e mail and explain the situation n see wht cud b done now
Yes, I have ee profile on cic. And I followed the checklist and submit the package.
But now it says i have to create online profile for EE BC PNP as well. Here is what the website says (main page>About>Document)

You will need to complete the following steps to apply to the BC PNP:
1. Review the Skills Immigration (Health Care Professional and Northeast Pilot Project) and Express Entry British Columbia Program Guide.
2. Complete the BC PNP online application and attach .pdfs of all required documents listed in the Guide.

I figured out the address problem, thanks.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
mr. gerbil said:
Yes, I have ee profile on cic. And I followed the checklist and submit the package.
But now it says i have to create online profile for EE BC PNP as well. Here is what the website says (main page>About>Document)

You will need to complete the following steps to apply to the BC PNP:
1. Review the Skills Immigration (Health Care Professional and Northeast Pilot Project) and Express Entry British Columbia Program Guide.
2. Complete the BC PNP online application and attach .pdfs of all required documents listed in the Guide.

I figured out the address problem, thanks.
I believe this is for online application . They started it on July 2 . So if u intend to apply via online , like in CIC, we creat My cic acount , in here u might have to create an online account in order to apply online . But in ur case u have done it via paper . So tht shudnt be a problem
And about the address . how did u sort it ?? just curious

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Inthemidst said:
I believe this is for online application . They started it on July 2 . So if u intend to apply via online , like in CIC, we creat My cic acount , in here u might have to create an online account in order to apply online . But in ur case u have done it via paper . So tht shudnt be a problem
And about the address . how did u sort it ?? just curious
I checked my canada post tracking system. It says "the package redirected to receipt's new address". And it was one day later than the day that it should be delivered. I guess it should be fine, right?

But if you can choose online application or paper application, what's the point of doing paper application? The immigration system is getting more and more unnecessarily complicated... :(

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
I just saw pnp website "what's new about pnp" (really tiny line at the very bottom of the site...) and got the answer:

paper application can be still accepted, but after August 31th, 2015, paper application won't be accepted any more.
also due to large amount of paper application received, AOR will be sent in around 6 weeks.......
endless waiting.... :'(

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
mr. gerbil said:
I just saw pnp website "what's new about pnp" (really tiny line at the very bottom of the site...) and got the answer:

paper application can be still accepted, but after August 31th, 2015, paper application won't be accepted any more.
also due to large amount of paper application received, AOR will be sent in around 6 weeks.......
endless waiting.... :'(
Thanks for the update and clarification

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Mailed paper application on July 16. Got AOR on 20th.
Waiting...

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Express Entry BC PNP
App delivered: April, 17
AOR: May, 16
Nomination: July, 29

E-mail received yesterday:

Congratulations, your BC PNP Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) application has been approved for nomination.

You have been nominated by the BC PNP through the Express Entry Portal. To finalize the nomination and receive 600 additional points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), you will need to accept the nomination within 30 days through your MyCIC Account. Once you have accepted the nomination in the Express Entry portal please notify our office by responding to this email. The BC PNP will then send out your nomination documents.

Your nomination under EEBC is based on your acceptance into Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)’s Express Entry Pool.

Entry into the pool is based on self declared information which will be verified by CIC upon receipt of a Permanent Residence Application. Failure to meet the requirements of one of the Federal Immigration programs subject to CIC’s Express Entry system may affect your nomination.

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
igorsalves87 said:
Express Entry BC PNP
App delivered: April, 17
AOR: May, 16
Nomination: July, 29

E-mail received yesterday:

Congratulations, your BC PNP Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) application has been approved for nomination.

You have been nominated by the BC PNP through the Express Entry Portal. To finalize the nomination and receive 600 additional points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), you will need to accept the nomination within 30 days through your MyCIC Account. Once you have accepted the nomination in the Express Entry portal please notify our office by responding to this email. The BC PNP will then send out your nomination documents.

Your nomination under EEBC is based on your acceptance into Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)'s Express Entry Pool.

Entry into the pool is based on self declared information which will be verified by CIC upon receipt of a Permanent Residence Application. Failure to meet the requirements of one of the Federal Immigration programs subject to CIC's Express Entry system may affect your nomination.
Congratulations!!!