+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BC PNP

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I just one questions. According to new rules the $22 job rule is for skilled category right? not for BC PNP EE right? I shall be very thankful if some one can clear my confusion. Thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Inthemidst said:
May 25th ... but if i apply via paper application the procession time is 108 days which is 3 months ....

And thou they say 3 to 4 months last week i had been there n thy again said after 8 weeks of nothin happens we can contact them
I think as per the current processing time, you will have to wait for 2 more months atleast. All the best.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I have finally decided to extend my stay here as visitor s there is no way my employer can meet the LMIA applucatio requirements ( specially the " how many people were considered for this position and the reason they were not hired )

So again it puts me into more confusion ... I wont be working from coming friday ( july 11th ) as i wont be legally eligible to work . So will that effect my PNP application ( i have hear they call the employer and check about the applicant )???

Also in case!!!!! .. just in case if i receive Nomination will i be able to apply for work permit using that from canada .. or should i apply that in my home country . i saw in welcome BC website that in order for them issue a work permit support letter there are certain criteria which says they would issue the support letter only f your work permit will be expiring within 120 days !!! ....

I am just worried .. is this extended stay in canada application is going to take me back to square one in the entire PR application process ad will i hav to wait until i get PR to work again in canada

Sorry about the looonng query

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
I have finally decided to extend my stay here as visitor s there is no way my employer can meet the LMIA applucatio requirements ( specially the " how many people were considered for this position and the reason they were not hired )

So again it puts me into more confusion ... I wont be working from coming friday ( july 11th ) as i wont be legally eligible to work . So will that effect my PNP application ( i have hear they call the employer and check about the applicant )???

Also in case!!!!! .. just in case if i receive Nomination will i be able to apply for work permit using that from canada .. or should i apply that in my home country . i saw in welcome BC website that in order for them issue a work permit support letter there are certain criteria which says they would issue the support letter only f your work permit will be expiring within 120 days !!! ....

I am just worried .. is this extended stay in canada application is going to take me back to square one in the entire PR application process ad will i hav to wait until i get PR to work again in canada

Sorry about the looonng query
I don't think you will be able to apply for BCPNP once your WP expired
You have to be working for BCPNP. And need to maintain your work permit during the process.
or if you are looking EE PR then you can apply for LMIA if your employer is ready and prove there is no Canadians available for that position.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
jemdill said:
I don't think you will be able to apply for BCPNP once your WP expired
You have to be working for BCPNP. And need to maintain your work permit during the process.
or if you are looking EE PR then you can apply for LMIA if your employer is ready and prove there is no Canadians available for that position.

I have applied for BC PNP EE .. international graduation stream already .. now its been 6 weeks .. and i did check the welcome BC website .. all it says is you should have a valid job offer ... my employer has agreed to keep the job offer open for me for a while !!! I am going to go in person and check with BC PNP office weather this is going to effect my already submitted application !!!

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Not LMIA ....A job offer which is still valid , i had clarified this with bc pnp office earlier. Means the employer has offered u a position and its still open for you to accept it

Olli

Jan 12, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
02 OCT 2015
AOR Received.
06 NOV 2015
Med's Done....
NOV 2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
jemdill said:
Have you ever seen this conditions in official documents of BC? In which documents?
Or its just a rumor?

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Olli said:
Have you ever seen this conditions in official documents of BC? In which documents?
Or its just a rumor?
I checked with pnp office ....and they said for EE BC PNP -INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STREAM all we need to hav is a valid job offer ( means the empployer has an offer/openong for u which is not occupied by anyone else currently) and u shud maintain LEGAL status in canada

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hello Seniors,
Is anyone knows how to extend the PGWP with a PNP nomination?
I have submitted PR application under EE BCPNP. So it mandatory to apply for Work permit support letter before I apply for the BOWP from CIC?

Thank you in advance.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I_love_van said:
Hello Seniors,
Is anyone knows how to extend the PGWP with a PNP nomination?
I have submitted PR application under EE BCPNP. So it mandatory to apply for Work permit support letter before I apply for the BOWP from CIC?

Thank you in advance.

You cannot extnd ur PGWP. How ever y can get work permit with a support letter from bc pnp ( only if u r nominated ) and with tht u can apply for work permit .Ensure employer is paying employer complaince fee (230 cad i belive) b4 u apply for the permit .

Also if hav received a positive decision ie AOR for ur pr application u can apply for BOWP usingg tht

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Inthemidst,
I want to further clarify that if I use the PNP work support letter to extent work permit, then my employer need to pay compliance fee $230 before I submit the extension application?
Or if I receive the 2nd AOR from CIC to confirm that I am eligible for the PR application, then I don't need the PNP work support letter to extent work permit? and in that case, my employer won't need to pay that $230?

Am I right? :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
If u are using PNP SUPPORT letter , then YES ur employer has to pay compliance fee
But if u r using ur second AOR (positive reply for ur pr application) and if u r applying for BOWP ur employer dont hv to pay compliance fee as its a Open work permit

mr. gerbil

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Hi everyone,

I submit my EE BC international graduate stream on July 16 by mail.
But I noticed their address has changed!!! And the whole web structure is different now. It says you have to register online to do Express entry BC PNP.
What's going on??? I'm confused now.
Is it changed to online application, not more paper document anymore????

??? ??? ??? ??? ???