AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
foreigngirl said:
My timeline is in my sig.
Did u receive ur nomination just b4 a couple of days before ur permit expiry.?? I rembr readin somethin like tht ..my permit expires by july 11th ..n bit tensed ...sorry to bothr

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Inthemidst said:
Did u receive ur nomination just b4 a couple of days before ur permit expiry.?? I rembr readin somethin like tht ..my permit expires by july 11th ..n bit tensed ...sorry to bothr

its for alberta pnp i believe. I saw it in one of the thread before two days.

foreigngirl

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
Our permits expire in October.
This is BC PNP.

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
Inthemidst said:
Oh well ..i know tht its not the end of my application ....my question was whn can i apply for my permit extn ...i mean i can do tht only after i get nominated !!??... or is thr anyway i can do tht b4 i receive my pnp ....coz as of now time frame for BC PNP EE is 8 weeks ..n i hv only 1 month left in my permit ..
you have to stop working.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
vitorxv said:
Did anyone who applied in April receive any updates in July?
Not sure abt tht .... i hv been following many threads abt bc pnp ...n it seems no movement at all...its a bit scary

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
cic.gc.ca said:
any updates ?

Nothin yet .. still waiting ... fingers crossed ...

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have some friends who sent their regular PNP applications last year and addendum this year.

One of them sent it in September 2014 and handed in the addendum for EE in early May this year. But no news till now.

Does any one have similiar timeline? Any progress yet?

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nez18 said:
All BC PNP streams except for international post graduate pilot stream require candidates to have a full-time job offer from a BC employer. In order to qualify for this stream, the candidate must have graduated from a graduate program in science, applied science or health science field from a post-secondary institution in BC. I am not sure if you are aware, all BC PNP streams are temporarily closed now and are only open to all eligible express entry candidates. BC is supposed to resume receiving applications for all BC PNPs from July this year, but they are redesigning the programs to fit the labour market needs. So God knows what kind of changes will be implemented.
Hello
Does the full time job offer given by the employer in BC necessarily mean that it is supported by Lmia in order to apply for BCPNP under express entry?

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
not lmia supported job offer. its just regular job offer , must be written on company letterhead along with all the information job duites salary etc..

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic.gc.ca said:
not lmia supported job offer. its just regular job offer , must be written on company letterhead along with all the information job duites salary etc..
Thanks for the reply buddy. +1
I guess every province has different approach in giving nominations. I've been living here in AB for 5 years now and I'm frustrated on how the Ainp system goes. I had my application sent August 2014 with valid job offer and everything was just put to waste when my WP expires. The Ainp not processing applications without valid Lmia and the processing time is 25 months I can't even use the JO for EE either, just ridiculous!

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
audrey888 said:
Thanks for the reply buddy. +1
I guess every province has different approach in giving nominations. I've been living here in AB for 5 years now and I'm frustrated on how the Ainp system goes. I had my application sent August 2014 with valid job offer and everything was just put to waste when my WP expires. The Ainp not processing applications without valid Lmia and the processing time is 25 months I can't even use the JO for EE either, just ridiculous!
that sucks, why would someone apply for pnp if they already have the LMIA .

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Happy news everyone Cheesy Cheesy

We got our Nomination today. Received a call at 5.30 pm and the prog adviser asked to provide a screeshot of our extend to stay visa application with cic (she asked for work permit extn application copy, but we had applied for extnd to stay. So have sent that)

After the call when we opened the mail to send her the screen shot ,there was a notification that said there is an update in EE profile and our nominatuon was already there.
So i guess we received the nomination before the call

My time line
BC PNP EE INYERNATIONAL GRADUATE STREAM
Application dropped :May 25th 2015
AOR : May 31st 2015
Received nomination : Oct 7th 2015

All the best everyone