IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hi DXB,
Even I have taken services from an Immigration-consultant and I too dont have an access to MYCIC account. They say that they will manage the account on our behalf ( which i find absurd - atleast they should give us access) however they have their own logics and past-experiences where Candidates have made changes to the EE-profile which led to issues...so its a policy.

BTW, I am applying under NOC-2151, IELTS- R-9, L-9, S-8.5, W-7.5, and am sitting at 427, and still waiting for OOPNP to invite me. I am applying from Oman, Muscat and my Profile created in first week of JULY-2015.

I have to regularly check with my Consultant if there is any letter/invitation from OOPNP.

I dont know whether OOPNP will email the Invite to us on our email address, or they will simply update it in to our CIC-account. (Infact i dont even know whether my immigration-consultants have given my Email-address or their email address......sometimes they really SUCK)

But yes, I am looking forward to receive the invitation from OOPNP and I intend to apply for that by my self. (since I already have all the required documents with me now...and its only filling the forms)

Lets keep our fingers crossed,

All the best to all of us.

Shah
In this case, it becomes all the more essential for you to have access to your EE profile. If you get OOPNP invite and you apply yourself and get nomination, you will need access to EE profile to take the step for getting Permanent Resident visa. Check with your lawyer/consultant on what is the policy for your EE account handover if you intend to not continue with them any longer for next steps.

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hi DXB,
Even I have taken services from an Immigration-consultant and I too dont have an access to MYCIC account. They say that they will manage the account on our behalf ( which i find absurd - atleast they should give us access) however they have their own logics and past-experiences where Candidates have made changes to the EE-profile which led to issues...so its a policy.

BTW, I am applying under NOC-2151, IELTS- R-9, L-9, S-8.5, W-7.5, and am sitting at 427, and still waiting for OOPNP to invite me. I am applying from Oman, Muscat and my Profile created in first week of JULY-2015.

I have to regularly check with my Consultant if there is any letter/invitation from OOPNP.

I dont know whether OOPNP will email the Invite to us on our email address, or they will simply update it in to our CIC-account. (Infact i dont even know whether my immigration-consultants have given my Email-address or their email address......sometimes they really SUCK)

But yes, I am looking forward to receive the invitation from OOPNP and I intend to apply for that by my self. (since I already have all the required documents with me now...and its only filling the forms)

Lets keep our fingers crossed,

All the best to all of us.

Shah
Hello Shah,

Thank you very much for the information and I feel we both are almost in the same boat. As far as I know, my immigration lawyer has given his email address and therefore there is no chance of any email coming to my email account. The only email I received was from the "no-reply-jobbank @ hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca" with my confirmation code to complete the Job Bank Individual Account registration. I was asked to forward this code to my lawyer and they did the rest.

I think 'Darklord' has a valid point about the account handover, in case we are invited and would like to submit our application by ourselves.

Is there anything specifiic we need to do in our profile to increase our probability to be invited for the OOPNP?

regards,
DXB

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
DXB said:
Hello Shah,

Thank you very much for the information and I feel we both are almost in the same boat. As far as I know, my immigration lawyer has given his email address and therefore there is no chance of any email coming to my email account. The only email I received was from the "no-reply-jobbank @ hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca" with my confirmation code to complete the Job Bank Individual Account registration. I was asked to forward this code to my lawyer and they did the rest.

I think 'Darklord' has a valid point about the account handover, in case we are invited and would like to submit our application by ourselves.

Is there anything specifiic we need to do in our profile to increase our probability to be invited for the OOPNP?

regards,
DXB
In case of OOPNP invite you don't get an email from Ontario directly. It comes as a message in your EE profile. It is really surprising for me that you are not given access to your own EE profile. I have hired an immigration consultant myself but I have access to my account. But I don't know if the case is different for immigration lawyers.
There is actually nothing much you can do about getting an invite other than create a profile after June 1st, have a score higher than 400 and select either all provinces or multiple provinces including Ontario.

All the best

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!

@Shah - Dude, even I have hired a consultant to do all the PR related things for me, and I too don't have access to my CIC account. It's the lawyer who is affiliated to the consultancy who has it. I didn't bother asking why don't I have access to my CIC, but I did ask them 'how will I come to know if I have any message/notification?' , and they said 'the CIC profile is associated to your email ID. If there is a notification, you will get notified on your email.'

It sounds weird, but I guess there must be a valid reason as to why the candidates don't have access to myCIC. :D

Atleast you can still hope for OOPNP, I don't have that option cos I' got EE created in April. ::)

Cheers!

Rohit - CRS 427 :D

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
rohitbites said:
Hi Everyone!

@ Shah - Dude, even I have hired a consultant to do all the PR related things for me, and I too don't have access to my CIC account. It's the lawyer who is affiliated to the consultancy who has it. I didn't bother asking why don't I have access to my CIC, but I did ask them 'how will I come to know if I have any message/notification?' , and they said 'the CIC profile is associated to your email ID. If there is a notification, you will get notified on your email.'
You only get notified on your email that your CIC profile has been updated. you will have to login to MYCIC to actually check and read the message/notification/update

It sounds weird, but I guess there must be a valid reason as to why the candidates don't have access to myCIC. :D

Atleast you can still hope for OOPNP, I don't have that option cos I' got EE created in April. ::)

Cheers!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's an important thing you just mentioned. Till date I haven't received anything on my email ID regarding my EE profile, so I didn't have a clear idea on what to expect. Now I have a clear pic. ;D

Thanks Sita. Cheers!

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Sita, at least now we know that once we get an email notification that the CIC account has been updated, we disturb the sleep of our lawyer. :)

regards,
DXB

umang24

Jul 24, 2015
Hi,

is there any other criteria for getting OOPNP. Appart from 400 CRS points.

My CRS 404 NOC 2151

Thanks
Umang

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
rohitbites said:
Hi Everyone!

@ Shah - Dude, even I have hired a consultant to do all the PR related things for me, and I too don't have access to my CIC account. It's the lawyer who is affiliated to the consultancy who has it. I didn't bother asking why don't I have access to my CIC, but I did ask them 'how will I come to know if I have any message/notification?' , and they said 'the CIC profile is associated to your email ID. If there is a notification, you will get notified on your email.'

Cheers!

Guys, there is no valid reason for candidates to not have access to their myCIC accounts. The information there is all basic and I don't see how a candidate can mess it up. By the way, although you have created your profile in April, you can withdraw the profile and create again for you to be eligible for OOPNP. Many people have successful done this as they created profile way back in January 2015.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, really? Well, that's interesting! I would like to wait until Monday to see if there is a draw happening this Friday. Wish me luck! ;D

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
rohitbites said:
Oh, really? Well, that's interesting! I would like to wait until Monday to see if there is a draw happening this Friday. Wish me luck! ;D
We already had two back to back draws. Very unlikely to see a draw tonight but at the same time you never know what cic can do.

AjBuck

Jul 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, the website is down tomorrow...Lets hope it is a draw....

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AjBuck said:
Well, the website is down tomorrow...Lets hope it is a draw....
Let's hope.. very unlikely, but why not??? ::)

vijay_tic

Jun 27, 2015
umang24 said:
Hi,

is there any other criteria for getting OOPNP. Appart from 400 CRS points.

My CRS 404 NOC 2151

Thanks
Umang
Yes. OONP doesn't consider all the NOCs listed. So check if your NOC is excluded under OONP. Hope that helps.

vijay_tic

Jun 27, 2015
I got CRS 404. Really confused if i should apply for OONP or wait for Further Express entry draws :( :( :(
OONP will take atleast 3 months to process. By the time if the EE score drops to 400 application fee of $1500 for OONP will be a waste !!!!