Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
I am heartbroken. I will lose my money as I applied through a consultancy, with loan. Now with just 402, I have no hope. :(

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
bishgop said:
I am heartbroken. I will lose my money as I applied through a consultancy, with loan. Now with just 402, I have no hope. :(
You look elligible for OOPNP (at least in terms in points - you are over 400). Would this be an option for you?

Jun 5, 2015
Hello everyone I just got the PT! My score is 407 and my NOC is 0111 - Financial Managers.

- I recreated my profile Saturday night and I stated that I had a previous application in the pool indicating that EE #
- I also indicated the 5 provinces including Ontario that I am interested in residing

I believe that there is hope if you are 400 and over. I saw a guy with 400 points on another blog indicating that he got the PT since friday. That was when I decided to withdraw my old profile and re-apply.

It paid off for me. Thanks for this blog. It is helping so many persons.

meysam.gh

Apr 22, 2015
Hi guys

My score is 434 and I am wondering if I should withdraw and create my profile again or not. Are they still issuing nominations?!! What are the odds of getting accepted since there is a cap limit of 2700 or something ( that's what I read somewhere,it might be wrong)

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS,

I am at 439 and I have recreated my profile on Thursday but still waiting for PT. Don't know on what basis OOPNP is sending letters. So frustrating with this EE. any one like me waiting for OOPNP invitation for more than 2 days?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So many men get these OOPNPs. With cap of 2700 I'm afraid some applicants will just lose their 1500$. I have no ties to Ontario and I'm scared to accept the invitation even if I get one

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
I got the PT letter but I decided not to take it. I have 418 points under CEC, at first I was scared by that 2700 pnp number, that would take at least 2 EE draws to clear all of them out, so chances for lower scores would be delayed again. But then I realized that all of us without extra 600 points are competing just with LMIA holders not PNP, because PNP has a separate quota from CEC and FSW. So it means that those 2700 regular EE applicants will be drawen to PNP quata and we won't have to compete with them, so more chances for lower score I guess.
But it's just my opinion, might be wrong tho :)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monija said:
So it means that those 2700 regular EE applicants will be drawen to PNP quata and we won't have to compete with them, so more chances for lower score I guess.
I think so too, because some candidates from the pool will accept the invitations from Ontario and the score's going to decrease in EE. I have 415 and hope it is enough to get ITA, maybe in the end of the year, Christmas present ;D

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
It seems that for 2700 slots available in OOPNP, they have issued many more numbers of PTs.

Monija said:
I got the PT letter but I decided not to take it. I have 418 points under CEC, at first I was scared by that 2700 pnp number, that would take at least 2 EE draws to clear all of them out, so chances for lower scores would be delayed again. But then I realized that all of us without extra 600 points are competing just with LMIA holders not PNP, because PNP has a separate quota from CEC and FSW. So it means that those 2700 regular EE applicants will be drawen to PNP quata and we won't have to compete with them, so more chances for lower score I guess.

hi Monija, you should go for it.. no one knows what will be CRS cutoff in the future draws.. it is better to grab what you have in hand than to run behind the unknown. :)
Russian said:
munjal, buddy what will you do if you receive this Ontario letter? Will you accept?
Yes, Russian, I will surely go for it.. no one knows what will happen in future drawas.. it is better to get the offer in hand than to dream about one in the future. :)
I have some real doubts about ties to Ontario. It may be mandatory
Monija said:
btw, this is 100th post of this thread !!! :D :D :D

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello buddy,

I suggest people between 440 to 600 please wait for friday until you submit your OOPNP app.
If no draws please rush to their office on Saturday to submit your OOPNP... :p :p :p

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
hello buddy,

I suggest people between 440 to 600 please wait for friday until you submit your OOPNP app.
If no draws please rush to their office on Saturday to submit your OOPNP... :p :p :p
Yes,
Agreeed.. because OOPNP is first come first basis.. so if anyone wants to take chance with waiting.... ::) ::)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, I just have received my PT from Ontario :D Still not sure about it - accept it or nor, probably I'll wait a bit

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Dear friends, I just have received my PT from Ontario :D Still not sure about it - accept it or nor, probably I'll wait a bit
Hi Russian,
Congrats for getting PT... :)
You are one of the lucky applicants who got this..
But, what is stopping you from going ahead with this?? ::)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal said:
But, what is stopping you from going ahead with this?? ::)
First I have requested my IELTS enquiry on result. If my writing is remarked, I'll score 473 in EE and then I'll not have to spend 1500$ and I prefer to settle in BC

Second as I already mentioned, I have no ties to Ontario and I am afraid it can be the reason for my application to be declined and I can lose my money.