Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Asivad Anac said:
Any updates from Singalingali or anujgupta 84?
I believe Singalingali has got DM and agent has confirmed positive result.

Anujgupta was requested source of fund proof on 20 Aug and provided on 22 Aug, no further update after that.

I believe our applications are now on top of the stack. Backlog clearing should reach ours at this moment. But I still cannot figure out the reason why there is no DM after my BG became In Progress. A weird VO that I am having?

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes Asivad. I've had Decision Made since August 17. Thanks for all your encouragement. I wish you lots of luck with your current application.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Still waiting guys :-\
I think they are processing the files as per the ITAs received. March 27 ITAs are more or less done with. Then the turn of April 10 ITAs and April 17 ITAs would come. Hopefully, Positively, Expectedly!!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
I think they are processing the files as per the ITAs received. March 27 ITAs are more or less done with. Then the turn of April 10 ITAs and April 17 ITAs would come. Hopefully, Positively, Expectedly!!
Why do you think they asked you for source of funds? Anyway I think it is better to get asked for clarification. That could be a positive sign.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
anujgupta84, I hope you don't mind me asking. How did CIC request proof of source of funds? Did they provide a list of documents you should provide or did you have to think of what may be suitable? Also, why do you think this was requested from you?

Best of luck!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
sam_172452 said:
anujgupta84, I hope you don't mind me asking. How did CIC request proof of source of funds? Did they provide a list of documents you should provide or did you have to think of what may be suitable? Also, why do you think this was requested from you?

Best of luck!
My average Balance in the account was low since 6 months prior to ITA and then I got INR 6,00,000 as a bank transfer from my father a week before filing my application. CIC asked me to provide 'Source of funds for the deposit of INR 6,00,000 on 18th April' as seen in my bank statement that I enclosed. My AOR being 24th April.

They didn't ask to provide any XYZ documents. This is what I provided in one single PDF:
1) An e-stamped affidavit citing my father as Deponent about that particular transaction via Cheque XXX dated XXX drawn on Bank XXX.
2) An e-stamped Gift deed showing my father as Donor, me as a Donee. Also stating that these funds were out of his past savings, mentioning his PAN number and that he doesn't expect the money in return.
3) Net-worth certificates of me, my father and my mother as on 22nd August, for the reason that my family hasn't exhausted all their savings to support me and that they can survive easily.
4) My Bank statement till August 22, 2015 showing the funds being untouched and only a large number of credits happening with very few debits.

I couldn't possibly have provided anything else pertaining to 'Source of funds'. Keeping fingers crossed that the VO gets all his answers.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
My average Balance in the account was low since 6 months prior to ITA and then I got INR 6,00,000 as a bank transfer from my father a week before filing my application. CIC asked me to provide 'Source of funds for the deposit of INR 6,00,000 on 18th April' as seen in my bank statement that I enclosed. My AOR being 24th April.

They didn't ask to provide any XYZ documents. This is what I provided in one single PDF:
1) An e-stamped affidavit citing my father as Deponent about that particular transaction via Cheque XXX dated XXX drawn on Bank XXX.
2) An e-stamped Gift deed showing my father as Donor, me as a Donee. Also stating that these funds were out of his past savings, mentioning his PAN number and that he doesn't expect the money in return.
3) Net-worth certificates of me, my father and my mother as on 22nd August, for the reason that my family hasn't exhausted all their savings to support me and that they can survive easily.
4) My Bank statement till August 22, 2015 showing the funds being untouched and only a large number of credits happening with very few debits.

I couldn't possibly have provided anything else pertaining to 'Source of funds'. Keeping fingers crossed that the VO gets all his answers.

Best of luck! Hopefully this will be more than enough to answer any questions the VO may have.

How much time did they give you to submit all this? 15 days?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
sam_172452 said:
Best of luck! Hopefully this will be more than enough to answer any questions the VO may have.

How much time did they give you to submit all this? 15 days?
7 days, last date of submission being August 27.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:

Solid.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:

If only I had a PPR button for your app, I would press it right away!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anujgupta84 said:

You have worked hard and the documents that you have submitted must conclusively prove the funds are unencumbered. Any sensible VO will approve the application. I wish you all the very best :) . Good luck!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Anya654 said:
Guys please am I the only June 19 ecas in process applicant without a decision left?

Babes, don't think you are the only one :).. keep the faith. yours is also around the corner.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
u2cc said:
You ain't the only one Anya654. I am pissed off waiting here. My BG changed to In Progress on 26 Aug and there is no update thereafter, no DM.
Your BG changing to "in progress" is a positive sign. It would take longer for it to be completed depending on the length of your background, the time frame response from the persons contacted and also from what country you are applying from. Mine took about a month to get passed.