+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

emaanabbas

Mar 31, 2014
Hello everybody, I (Principal Applicant) received ITA in May 2015, everything was submitted by first week of June including ECAS results and medical (EE status: Medical passed) However, i found out that i was pregnant during the time of Medical and we are expecting a baby in last week of November 2015. Background "Not Started" yet which means, i will most likely will have baby in my home country.

Please advise what is the right course of action in this situation, what can i do now to have least impact on my Immigration case.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emaanabbas said:
Hello everybody, I (Principal Applicant) received ITA in May 2015, everything was submitted by first week of June including ECAS results and medical (EE status: Medical passed) However, i found out that i was pregnant during the time of Medical and we are expecting a baby in last week of November 2015. Background "Not Started" yet which means, i will most likely will have baby in my home country.

Please advise what is the right course of action in this situation, what can i do now to have least impact on my Immigration case.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Since you're applying from outside Canada background not started doesn't necessarily mean they haven't started your background check, there's a high possibility they have. You should wait till you've had the baby to inform CIC, that is if you have the baby in your home country. Chances are you'll receive a decision way before November since you applied 1st week of June.

dhayalini

Aug 16, 2015
Is it necessary to select the international courier ($85) option to receive the ECA packages from WES Canada to India? Did anyone tried the standard post($7)?

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
dhayalini said:
Is it necessary to select the international courier ($85) option to receive the ECA packages from WES Canada to India? Did anyone tried the standard post($7)?
I tried the standard package and by the grace of GOD received the posts safely. But during the waiting period I feared that if I do not receive the same.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
dhayalini said:
Haven't tried it, but I would be mostly concerned about the shipping time. I've had stuff sent to me (Europe) from Canada several times - sometimes it worked well and was here within 10 days, but more than once it took months!

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Haven't tried it, but I would be mostly concerned about the shipping time. I've had stuff sent to me (Europe) from Canada several times - sometimes it worked well and was here within 10 days, but more than once it took months!
Hey! what documents did they asked for after AOR?

dhayalini

Aug 16, 2015
mod2014 said:
I tried the standard package and by the grace of GOD received the posts safely. But during the waiting period I feared that if I do not receive the same.
How long it took to receive the documents in standard package ?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HakikiKanada said:
Hey! what documents did they asked for after AOR?
Are you refering to my signature, or something related to WES?
In case of the first: I had to send a form for Designated Individual (because I indicated they could share my information).

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Are you refering to my signature, or something related to WES?
In case of the first: I had to send a form for Designated Individual (because I indicated they could share my information).
I also indicated they could share my information but I have not receiced ant document request.. interesting. ::)

rajesharya

Aug 31, 2015
I have scored 364 . Is there any chance of getting ITA ?
Age 28
Grad : Bachelors in engineering ( Information Technology)
6+ yrs of SAP consulting experience
No PNP / Arranged Employment

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
rajesharya said:
I have scored 364 . Is there any chance of getting ITA ?
Age 28
Grad : Bachelors in engineering ( Information Technology)
6+ yrs of SAP consulting experience
No PNP / Arranged Employment
I don't think the lowest cut off thus far have been less than 400. what did you score in your IELTS, i asked because i had a friend whose score was about your range he scored about 6.5 or 7 in his IELTS. He had to retake the exam, this time around he score 8.5 and his points increased to about 450/460.

You can try to use the eligibility calculator to see what it would be like if you scored higher in IELTS.

all the best.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
I don't think the lowest cut off thus far have been less than 400. what did you score in your IELTS, i asked because i had a friend whose score was about your range he scored about 6.5 or 7 in his IELTS. He had to retake the exam, this time around he score 8.5 and his points increased to about 450/460.

You can try to use the eligibility calculator to see what it would be like if you scored higher in IELTS.

all the best.
Guys please am I the only June 19 ecas in process applicant without a decision left?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Anya654 said:
Guys please am I the only June 19 ecas in process applicant without a decision left?
Maybe on this forum, but definitely not out in the field. There were probably hundreds of people who got In Process on June 19. I don't even know if the few people on here with that would be an adequate sample size. It will happen soon!

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Anya654 said:
You ain't the only one Anya654. I am pissed off waiting here. My BG changed to In Progress on 26 Aug and there is no update thereafter, no DM.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2cc said:
You ain't the only one Anya654. I am pissed off waiting here. My BG changed to In Progress on 26 Aug and there is no update thereafter, no DM.
Any updates from Singalingali or anujgupta 84?