+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Level and EE Option to Select

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
ICAS assessed my education level as follows:

- Associate Degree
- Bachelors Degree (Four Years)

I am MCS (Masters of Computer Science) after BSC (2 Years) in biological sciences.

Please experts let me know while filling Express Entry profile which options i need to select for education level ?

Again my assessment says:

In combination, the credentials provided represent a level of education in Canada comparable to :

- Associate Degree

Please help :)

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hi Yousafkh.

You are the first one who got his degrees assessed by ICAS.

I have also applied through ICAS:

Could you tell me exactly when u submitted your application and how much time they have taken to reply you with a report?

Thanks and shall be waiting for your response:

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
yousufkh said:
ICAS assessed my education level as follows:

- Associate Degree

I am MCS (Masters of Computer Science) after BSC (2 Years) in biological sciences.

Please experts let me know while filling Express Entry profile which options i need to select for education level ?

Again my assessment says:

In combination, the credentials provided represent a level of education in Canada comparable to :

- Associate Degree

Please help :)
Select Bachelors degree of course.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
babarsaeed02263 said:
Hi Yousafkh.

You are the first one who got his degrees assessed by ICAS.

I have also applied through ICAS:

Could you tell me exactly when u submitted your application and how much time they have taken to reply you with a report?

Thanks and shall be waiting for your response:
It took around 4 months in processing. Let me know if you need anything else ?

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hi,
Thank you YousafKh for your reply:

My application received to ICAS on 16th of march, at that time their time for ECA was 13 weeks,when all the documents received to them later they changed it to 15 and then 20 weeks.

That's why i'm confused Coz i sent them an email asking about the time they need and their reply wasn't much positive they said we shall take 20 weeks.

Regards:

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
babarsaeed02263 said:
Hi,
Thank you YousafKh for your reply:

My application received to ICAS on 16th of march, at that time their time for ECA was 13 weeks,when all the documents received to them later they changed it to 15 and then 20 weeks.

That's why i'm confused Coz i sent them an email asking about the time they need and their reply wasn't much positive they said we shall take 20 weeks.

Regards:
What is your level of education ? IELTS ? Any Job offer ?