+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education History- FSW

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hi all,
I have got a simple question.
So, I am claiming points for my Masters and got my ECA accordingly and I recently received my ITA.
In the Education history section, do I need to add my Bachelors's Degree as well or does it goes to my personal history section?
I haven't done ECA for my bachelor's though.

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I have got a simple question.
So, I am claiming points for my Masters and got my ECA accordingly and I recently received my ITA.
In the Education history section, do I need to add my Bachelors's Degree as well or does it goes to my personal history section?
I haven't done ECA for my bachelor's though.
I only added my Master in the Education section. Just like you, this is the only qualification I claimed points for. If you add your Bachelor, they might want to see an ECA for it, so best to leave it out.

You will not get any additional points for your Bachelor anyway, so just mention your Master and make sure you also upload a copy of your ECA report with it.

Reactions: Bipul134

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
I only added my Master in the Education section. Just like you, this is the only qualification I claimed points for. If you add your Bachelor, they might want to see an ECA for it, so best to leave it out.

You will not get any additional points for your Bachelor anyway, so just mention your Master and make sure you also upload a copy of your ECA report with it.
Thanks, Joe. Will do the same

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

Hi Jo. I also did the same. I added my Bachelors in the personal history though. Is that fine? Did you get a PR with this?