+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education document post-ITA

Ankur Kaushik

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

Do we need to add transcripts for your bachelors or Masters education ?

I am planning on not adding transcript but adding IELTS score, ECA report, degree for my bachelors and masters. Please advice if otherwise.

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
you need to add everything, there is a special section right for the transcripts only

Reactions: viki1805

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,

I am planning on not adding transcript but adding IELTS score, ECA report, degree for my bachelors and masters. Please advice if otherwise.

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik
Yes more than enough. Eca and ielts arent needed but no harm in adding. No need for transcripts.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Ankur Kaushik
You don't need to ask any one here tbh, look at question mark in front of placeholder, it will tell you what all to upload. Transcripts are not asked for mostly.

Reactions: hamgha

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
You don't need to ask any one here tbh, look at question mark in front of placeholder, it will tell you what all to upload. Transcripts are not asked for mostly.
If I am using my Masters as my points to claim, do I need to add my Bachelors Degree too or just the Masters since the ECA was done for the highest degree?

Dan

habibred

Sep 16, 2020
If I am using my Masters as my points to claim, do I need to add my Bachelors Degree too or just the Masters since the ECA was done for the highest degree?

Dan
Hi dauntless84,

I'm in the same situation.

1. Did you add your bachelors degree too?

2. Did you add your transcripts with the ECA?

Thank you so much for your help