+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Pakistan

BabarAli5001

Oct 3, 2020
ok let me guide u people if u belong to a private uni from Pakistan and if your university is not listed in WES
then u have other options like ICAS,IQAS and CES.. they all take almost same time in assessment. i did via ICAS. so ill share that with u.
1- u need HEC ISLAMABAD stamped sealed envelope and IBCC sealed envelope (IBCC is optional but i sent it anyway).
2- just print the email u get after the payment and sign and tick mark the form and write the docs names you are sending them.
3- the official request form is also in it (it is needed when ICAS needs official transcript from university, in case of Pakistan, ICAS don't need that. so leave it blank.)
send them via DHL by sticking/writing ICAS file number on each envelope (HEC and IBCC)

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
Anyone getting ECA from IQAS using "National Verification" option of HEC. Please share timeline.

Mine Submitted: 24th Nov 2020
No updated yet.

BabarAli5001

Oct 3, 2020
Anyone getting ECA from IQAS using "National Verification" option of HEC. Please share timeline.

Mine Submitted: 24th Nov 2020
No updated yet.
Yes i have selcted tbis option but not submitted the money due to heavy load on iqas. How did u manage to submit the fee..??
Also, i guess hec option means tht they will verify our transcipts online. We dnt need to send thwm hardcopies. Am i right?

j.dylon

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah IQAS confirmed that hardcopies are not required, fee you just need a good internet connection and bit of luck.

AnwerAmeerAli

Mar 30, 2021
Hi folks,

I have submitted my application on IQAS with all of my documents, but forgot to upload back page of degree where I have HEC attested stamp. As iqas mentioned in document: “Upload a clear and readable colour scan or digital photo of all pages (front and back) of original documents.”

Is there anyone guide me what should i do now?

Thanks in advance...

Azam.khan1

Sep 25, 2020
Ok guys i have done 2 years bsc from karachi university and 2 years mpa from comsat islamabad. I got two or more from wes

eramhai

Aug 25, 2021
Are you sure?as people are saying Newport ki degree srf IQAS se hogi, Have you done yours already? And did you got your ECA report from WES
Hello Amber, how did you got this issue resolved as i am experiencing same issue of Newports ECA since WES and IQAs has already mentioned on their websites that they does not evaluate academic records from Newports Institute of Communication and Economics

mish123

Aug 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm so much worried,plz help.
Im a permanent resident. I have attested both original and black and white copies of my transcript and degree. But they are not sealed, and assessment body demands sealed envelope. I can't send them back to HEC through courier. Is there any body that accepts documents but does not demand sealed envelope

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm so much worried,plz help.
Im a permanent resident. I have attested both original and black and white copies of my transcript and degree. But they are not sealed, and assessment body demands sealed envelope. I can't send them back to HEC through courier. Is there any body that accepts documents but does not demand sealed envelope
You are a permanent resident so why do you need assessment? Is it for a job? Which assessment body are you referring to?