+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Pakistan

May 18, 2018
Hello all,

I'm in dire need of some help and would greatly appreciate any help I receive from the members. I have a few simple questions, which are :

1. I have completed my BBA (4 Years Undergraduate degree) & MBA (2 Years Graduate Degree) from Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, Karachi. Both the degrees are HEC verified, the only question I have is where can I get them assessed from as I have seen a few assessing bodies who have clearly stated that they do not any degrees from the above mentioned institute.

2. Similarly, my fiancé has also completed the same degrees but from Preston University, Karachi and I'd like to ask the same question regarding her degrees.

I look forward to receiving some expert advise & help on this matter from all the respected members, your help would be highly appreciated and give us a hope of having a good future ahead. :)

hashirusmani

Mar 29, 2018
Hello all,

I'm in dire need of some help and would greatly appreciate any help I receive from the members. I have a few simple questions, which are :

1. I have completed my BBA (4 Years Undergraduate degree) & MBA (2 Years Graduate Degree) from Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, Karachi. Both the degrees are HEC verified, the only question I have is where can I get them assessed from as I have seen a few assessing bodies who have clearly stated that they do not any degrees from the above mentioned institute.

2. Similarly, my fiancé has also completed the same degrees but from Preston University, Karachi and I'd like to ask the same question regarding her degrees.

I look forward to receiving some expert advise & help on this matter from all the respected members, your help would be highly appreciated and give us a hope of having a good future ahead. :)

You can try IQAS
I have done BBA from newports........same was my situation 2 months ago
i have applied but waiting for ECA since it takes 3 months

May 18, 2018
You can try IQAS
I have done BBA from newports........same was my situation 2 months ago
i have applied but waiting for ECA since it takes 3 months
Hello Hashir,

Thank you for your kind response and wish you best of luck.

Would you be very kind to update me once you receive the feedback from IQAS?

SohailGondal

May 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

i am also in same situation, Bachelors from Prestons university & attested by HEC. please keep me posted too as i also want to initiate the process.

thanks

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Do it from CES, I have 2 years B.com & 2 years MBA .

It took only 7 weeks for result and they give me masters equivalent.

IQAS taking longer time and many documents, whereas CES only require your Masters degree with transcript...

Reactions: atifdar

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
Hi there guys can u please help me out on attestation of 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering from Sindh board karachi for WES?

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,

I am from Pakistan. I need ECA of my Bachlors and Masters degrees from IQAS for Express Entry Canadian Immigration. My graduation and post graduation both done by Preston University, Karachi. My Original degrees are already got attested by HEC some 5 years ago.
I have three questions,
1. Should i need to attest all my education documents from Matric to Masters again OR only need attestation of copies of my bachelors and masters degrees.
1. Should i need to send photocopies again to HEC of my degrees for attestation and let them send directly to IQAS OR request them to make a sealed envelop and return to me.
2. Should i need to attest the photocopies of transcripts also from HEC and get it sealed too OR request my institution to send the copy of my transcripts directly to IQAS without attestation.

One more clarification, somebody told me that Preston University awarded degrees get not assessed despite having attestation from HEC. If this is the case then what options available to me to get my Education Credential Assessment.

Need some expert and detailed advice.

Thanks
From where did u get ur ECA done for Preston unviersity??? I m also facing the same issue... i have got my degrees from PIMSAT Karachi n has paid to WES.. but got to know that wes does not accept degree from PIMSAT...PIMSAT Karachi is recognised from HEC n is present in their list of recognised universities on their web page as well.... someone kindly guide me feom where can i get my ECA... i have heard about IQAS but cannot find the list of universites/instituions they accept degrees from... anyone here knows IQAS accepts degree from preston or pimsat karachi... please gelp me

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
From where did u get ur ECA done for Preston unviersity??? I m also facing the same issue... i have got my degrees from PIMSAT Karachi n has paid to WES.. but got to know that wes does not accept degree from PIMSAT...PIMSAT Karachi is recognised from HEC n is present in their list of recognised universities on their web page as well.... someone kindly guide me feom where can i get my ECA... i have heard about IQAS but cannot find the list of universites/instituions they accept degrees from... anyone here knows IQAS accepts degree from preston or pimsat karachi... please gelp me
I am also on same page and trying to find if someone has done it from IQAS as they are the only option left for ECA, other agencies refused to do so for Pimsat uni.

mzubairnabi

Jul 31, 2018
As Salam O Elikum
Every one
I want to know about Priston University B-Tech degree (ECA) if any one done assessment.
What is the results?
If any one do assessment Please reply.

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
As Salam O Elikum
Every one
I want to know about Priston University B-Tech degree (ECA) if any one done assessment.
What is the results?
If any one do assessment Please reply.
if your degree is from preston kohat then use IQAS as they are accepting it and providing positive ECA, I have seen 2-3 guys already got ECA

mzubairnabi

Jul 31, 2018
if your degree is from preston kohat then use IQAS as they are accepting it and providing positive ECA, I have seen 2-3 guys already got ECA
Thankyou for replying Shahid
I got my degree from Priston University Karachi if they accpect Priston University kohat degrees I tink they will accpect Priston University Karachi as well
If you know any one who done there ECA on Priston University Karachi please infrom me.

Regards

Ayesha Inam

Aug 13, 2018
Do it from CES, I have 2 years B.com & 2 years MBA .

It took only 7 weeks for result and they give me masters equivalent.

IQAS taking longer time and many documents, whereas CES only require your Masters degree with transcript...
HI, can you please guide me about the list of pakistani universities WES evaluates? i cant find it anywhere on their website.

zahidhaq

Aug 26, 2018
Dear omer,

Thanks for such a nice information, i have two question is there any 3rd party who can do all this on my behalf as in am living in Saudi Arabia, it will be difficult for me to do all process. Second question can i choose myself
WES or IQAS for the academic assessment.

I have M.Sc & B.Sc degree from Federal Urdu Science university karachi do i need to send matric & F.Sc certificate as well for the skilled programme.