+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education credential assessment - documents to sent from Pune University

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
Hi Friends,
I am planning to apply for Canada Express Entry, I have few concerns. I would really appreciate if you can answer my queries and concern.

To proceed for express entry I need to have Education credential assessment(ECA) score. I did my bachelor's from college which was affiliated by Pune University. So I need to get transcript sent to be ECA agency in this case WES. Problem is I don't stay in Pune any more. I am located in USA and I don't have any close relative in Pune either.

1. Whatever I have read on forums looks like someone has to go to Pune University and get photocopies of my mark sheets attested. Do they need original mark sheet as well when they are doing the attestation.?

2. Is there any online process through which I can initiate this process of getting transcript sent to ECA agency?

Please let me know. I will really appreciate your response.

Thanks
Lily

abhicg

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
pinklily said:
Hi Friends,
I am planning to apply for Canada Express Entry, I have few concerns. I would really appreciate if you can answer my queries and concern.

To proceed for express entry I need to have Education credential assessment(ECA) score. I did my bachelor's from college which was affiliated by Pune University. So I need to get transcript sent to be ECA agency in this case WES. Problem is I don't stay in Pune any more. I am located in USA and I don't have any close relative in Pune either.

1. Whatever I have read on forums looks like someone has to go to Pune University and get photocopies of my mark sheets attested. Do they need original mark sheet as well when they are doing the attestation.?

2. Is there any online process through which I can initiate this process of getting transcript sent to ECA agency?

Please let me know. I will really appreciate your response.

Thanks
Lily

you can avail some third party service available in Pune, doing some google will help.
I got mine done from Bangalore using http://www.cleartranscripts.com. You can check if they provide service for your university.
you just need to send the photo copies of your mark sheets and degree certificate.
Rest they will get done and get your transcripts mail to WES from the University.

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
you can avail some third party service available in Pune, doing some google will help.
I got mine done from Bangalore using http://www.cleartranscripts.com. You can check if they provide service for your university.
you just need to send the photo copies of your mark sheets and degree certificate.
Rest they will get done and get your transcripts mail to WES from the University.
Are cleartranscripts reliable?