+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
I am new to this club, lol, VO Edmonton.
Aor is April 15. Eligibility and Criminaliy passed. Background and Security not started. Hope it will not take so looooong!

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys, my case is transferred from Vancouver to Edmonton on 15th July. Are you guys got any updates after transferred to Edmonton?
I am new to this club, lol, VO Edmonton.
Aor is April 15. Eligibility and Criminaliy passed. Background and Security not started. Hope it will not take so looooong!
Welcome to the club guys :) Make yourself comfortable and relaxed, because you're in for a wild ride ;)

Jyotiparkash

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
My vo edmonton has been changed to vo ottawa. How do they process file. My criminality has been passed . Is bg and criminality is same thing or two different subjects?
Aor 10 June

KrishPS

Jul 19, 2021
I have called IRCC last week.

Here's my case update:
AOR: Jan 15th, 2021
Medicals: Feb 5th, 2021: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

When I asked about my case the only answer I got is " Your file is active and your file is moving
" ;)

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have called IRCC last week.

Here's my case update:
AOR: Jan 15th, 2021
Medicals: Feb 5th, 2021: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

When I asked about my case the only answer I got is " Your file is active and your file is moving
" ;)

same lol,

they act so dumb when you ask them that question.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
One week at a time, and here's to yet another week.

• Love
Reactions: jabrams001

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
One week at a time, and here's to yet another week.
That's the spirit! ;)

It's a day off today but I still received another generic reply to one of my complaints saying "covid is in process please understand." Damn, I didn't even ask about that :D I said to forward my complaint to the visa office and supervisors, which they completely ignored.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chhatbarjignesh

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
That's the spirit! ;)

It's a day off today but I still received another generic reply to one of my complaints saying "covid is in process please understand." Damn, I didn't even ask about that :D I said to forward my complaint to the visa office and supervisors, which they completely ignored.
I called again and looks like they know how many times we called …. But the rep was nice calm and Patiently talking …and see too agrees that these new streams are getting it so quickly then ppl who have filed in early 2021 or from last year . Then she said it’s still in process and please patiently wait …I’m not going to call again even I tired of hearing same shit everytime why can’t they speed up like they are doing for ppl who put file in 75 draw or new international graduates stream