********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Just checked the CIC page with general app status:

Express Entry applications
Last updated: July 27, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
October 25 and 31, 2020
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Looks like they jumped over quite a few of them, because it was October 4 and 10 last week, lol

Bannu0623

Jan 23, 2021
Hi guys,

I got my GCMS notes today and there's something I don't understand.

According to the notes here it seems that everything is verified about my work experience, but it still says review required. Anyone know why this happens?

Below are details:
Through which site did you apply GCMS notes and how many days it took? I applied though CIC website and completed 30 days today. No update yet.

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,

I got my GCMS notes today and there's something I don't understand.

According to the notes here it seems that everything is verified about my work experience, but it still says review required. Anyone know why this happens?

Below are details:
Have you provided any letters that specify your job duties/responsibilities?
Check the IRCC page: click

Many people missed this, I heard someone got asked to submit the job proof again but they didn't say what's wrong with the one already provided. He uploaded twice but still got rejection in the end so he called to ask the reason why? Then they just told him one of his jobs (don't remember foreign or Canadian) reference didn't give details of the job duties so they can't verify the job truly fits the NOC type. Luckily, he appealed and submit a new document with the job duties and he got PR eventually. I also read someone got rejected because of this on myimmitracker.com. So, be ready if they ask you for more documents about it.

HAHAHA123

Nov 14, 2019
Just know my profile got transferred from Vancouver to Edmonton office.
Everything sucks from my end.
Looks like my file didn't in touch since March, 2021
AOR: Feb.26
MEP: March.15
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
Give it a month. Things will change for you. Currently your eligibility is being worked on by a local VO, if things go well you'll get a recommend pass soon and then security will be initiated.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Well, what can I say.. Welcome to the club man :D We're all in this together ;)

Reactions: zupermarn

ricaelum42

Dec 19, 2020
Through which site did you apply GCMS notes and how many days it took? I applied though CIC website and completed 30 days today. No update yet.
I got it exactly 30 days after I ordered it. Didn't order it through CIC website. I ordered through ATIP:https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Have you provided any letters that specify your job duties/responsibilities?
Check the IRCC page: click

Many people missed this, I heard someone got asked to submit the job proof again but they didn't say what's wrong with the one already provided. He uploaded twice but still got rejection in the end so he called to ask the reason why? Then they just told him one of his jobs (don't remember foreign or Canadian) reference didn't give details of the job duties so they can't verify the job truly fits the NOC type. Luckily, he appealed and submit a new document with the job duties and he got PR eventually. I also read someone got rejected because of this on myimmitracker.com. So, be ready if they ask you for more documents about it.
My employment letter is pretty solid I would say. I had an immigration consultant reviewed it before submitting it and he confirmed that it's under the correct NOC type. And of course all the responsibilities are provided.

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
I got it exactly 30 days after I ordered it. Didn't order it through CIC website. I ordered through ATIP:https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

My employment letter is pretty solid I would say. I had an immigration consultant reviewed it before submitting it and he confirmed that it's under the correct NOC type. And of course all the responsibilities are provided.
Hmm, that's really weird then. Hopefully, you'll get it passed soon.

tjss9g

Jul 30, 2021
Hey guys, my case is transferred from Vancouver to Edmonton on 15th July. Are you guys got any updates after transferred to Edmonton?