Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
PR Confirmation e-mail: Jan 4th, 2023 answered same day
PR Portal: Jan 5th, 2023
Photo & Address uploaded PR Portal - Jan 6th, 2023
Message of my eCOPR ready - Jan 11th, 2023. But there was nothing on the portal. Messaged 2 times the IRCC, and they replied. The last message said my eCOPR was submitted in the portal, I checked, and nothing so far (today 16th Feb). So, still pending
PR Card- Pending
VO - Montréal

Is anyone in a similar situation? eCOPR being confirmed, but nothing on the portal?
I had similar issues with my Portal 1. The Montreal office in their system mentioned that they already sent the Portal 1, but I only received it after 2 weeks after calling IRCC a couple of times.

CamilaCOL

Oct 4, 2022
Hi [B]CamilaCOL[/B] I am also waiting for my eCOPR. You have mentioned that you messaged IRCC and they replied. Can you please let me know how you reached out to them via email etc.? If yes, whats the email you used to reachout.
Hello, I don’t have a specific email to write to. That time I just answered back the email that said my eCOPR was ready in the portal. They answered asking for all my details through the same channel. You could give that option a chance.

CamilaCOL

Oct 4, 2022
I had similar issues with my Portal 1. The Montreal office in their system mentioned that they already sent the Portal 1, but I only received it after 2 weeks after calling IRCC a couple of times.
Hello, that’s great! Where can I find the number? They aren't answering my emails anymore.

CamilaCOL

Oct 4, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Jan 6th, 2023 (replied the same day but after work hours)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 14nd (Sat), 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 14nd (Sat), 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 27nd (Fri, noon), 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary CGY4604

(Stream - PNP non-EE)
Hello, have you received the card? We a similar timeline

Reactions: sai0594

sai0594

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
PR confirmation- 17feb2023
Portal- 17th Feb2023
Uploaded photo on 17th feb

ecopr - 24 feb2023

still waiting for Card
I link my PR card file in cic account

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hello, have you received the card? We a similar timeline
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, as of now I haven't received anything yet, nor any status updates on both the PR card portal and linked cic account. But I know a guy whose ecopr is about 1 week behind me (*his portal 1 and 2 is about one week ahead me) has already received his card last week. It also seems that the published processing time of first PR card was dramatically shrunk just recently, from 180 days to 30~40 days.
Hope we can receive ours soon, if you haven't yet.

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
I submitted address and photo April 18th (the day I received portal credentials) - still waiting for eCOPR - can imagine there is going to be a little bit of a delay due to the strike

Barqat

Apr 28, 2023
Hii.. I got portal request on 29 march same day i uploaded photo and confirm the address.. still no update yet.. waiting for copr from etobicoke office .. if any one know any timeline idea plz let us know ..

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
I think we will be waiting until the strike is over as no one on any forum or group has posted that they have received their eCOPR since the strike began. We can only hope that the strike end soon and that we will receive them shortly