PNP approved- 11 april 2022
file linked-5sep
medical passed- 23 nov 2022
PAL- 24nov-2022
nothing after

ompm

Jan 17, 2023
Hi,
I appreciate if anyone in here can help me please.

I received my portal email2 with username and password. I changed the password and I entered in and went through step 1 and step 2 . But when I try to upload my photo it keeps saying : Your photo is being validated
I tried this many times and its the same and keeps saying same : Your photo is being validated

Does anyone no how to solve the problem?

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
Hi,
I appreciate if anyone in here can help me please.

I received my portal email2 with username and password. I changed the password and I entered in and went through step 1 and step 2 . But when I try to upload my photo it keeps saying : Your photo is being validated
I tried this many times and its the same and keeps saying same : Your photo is being validated

Does anyone no how to solve the problem?
Yes, Same thing happened with me. Just sign out from the PR Portal then log in again & try upload it. It will work.

ompm

Jan 17, 2023
Yes, Same thing happened with me. Just sign out from the PR Portal then log in again & try upload it. It will work.
Thanks for your reply,

When did you upload it? Was it recently?
Actually I tried more than 20 times but the problem is there.

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks for your reply,

When did you upload it? Was it recently?
Actually I tried more than 20 times but the problem is there.
2 months ago, did you log out first, then log in back to the portal & upload picture ?

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Any Updates of eCoPR or PR card for those with VO - VLU OTTAWA please? Been Waiting since Sep 14, 2022 ( upload Photo's on September 14, 2022).