March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022

kishurkh

Sep 27, 2022
Hey, guys!

Found a Telegram chat link in another thread. People started getting their applications, but very slowly. The chat as it is has 248 members, yet the amount of actual CoPRs is incredibly small. Montreal and Niagara VO are somewhat active, but Ottawa and Calgary seem to be issuing the least number of CoPRs. Hope we get ours soon!

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hello guys,

Got PPR November 4th and uploaded my passport on gckey but update since then. I am presently in Canada on TRV and my application is OUTLAND. Do I need to do something else?

Thanks

ajcf0209

Nov 16, 2022
Good Day All, Has anyone experience more than 6 weeks of waiting for eCOPR? I have submitted thru PR Portal on Sep.29. IRCC Prairies sent me an email on Nov.04 asking for the RPRF Official Receipt which bas been paid on Sep.22 right away after they send in the decision for PR. I sent them a copy and now still waiting in vain. This is weird coz after more than 1 month they asked for my RPRF receipt.

AASU

Oct 22, 2022
Am waiting since OCT 7. Phone IRCC yesterday the agent told me, wait for further instruction.

justadelirium

Jul 4, 2022
Canada
Good Day All, Has anyone experience more than 6 weeks of waiting for eCOPR? I have submitted thru PR Portal on Sep.29. IRCC Prairies sent me an email on Nov.04 asking for the RPRF Official Receipt which bas been paid on Sep.22 right away after they send in the decision for PR. I sent them a copy and now still waiting in vain. This is weird coz after more than 1 month they asked for my RPRF receipt.
I'm waiting since Sept 24...

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hello guys,

Got PPR November 4th and uploaded my passport on gckey but update since then. I am presently in Canada on TRV and my application is OUTLAND. Do I need to do something else?

Thanks
I would send a webform to IRCC to let them know that you are in Canada on TRV, give them your Canadian contact information and request virtual landing. You can also call them to see if you are flagged for virtual landing. When you have been issued a TRV, you need to inform IRCC of your Canadian contact details and request VL. If you have done that, it is not uncommon for them to not update your file resulting in the PPR. If you do send the passports in, they will send them back to you without COPR and they will have it changed in the system for virtual landing. Sending in the passports will in essence accomplish the same thing as calling or doing a webform, but will result in a little bit of extra time.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
I would call them or email the VO to make sure they are not waiting on anything from you.

ajcf0209

Nov 16, 2022
I would call them or email the VO to make sure they are not waiting on anything from you.
I already email them and this is their reply:

Dear Client,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings. At this time we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing.
Please note: Follow-up inquiries will not be responded to.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
I already email them and this is their reply:

Dear Client,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings. At this time we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing.
Please note: Follow-up inquiries will not be responded to.
Then you have approval pending confirmation of being in Canada and uploading photos into the PR Portal. You are waiting on a call or email to confirm the details, then they will send you the portal access.

ajcf0209

Nov 16, 2022
Then you have approval pending confirmation of being in Canada and uploading photos into the PR Portal. You are waiting on a call or email to confirm the details, then they will send you the portal access.
Already had declared, submitted mailing address, uploaded photo on the PR Portal since Sep.29 and status is still “In Review with IRCC”. The weird part is emailing me on Nov.04 and asking me the RPRF receipt that has been paid since Sep.22. Its fine though, I just replied them a copy of the receipt. But until now, I have not received eCOPR. Been waiting since Sep.29 from the PR Portal upload.