+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR to PR Card Calgary Office

Oct 6, 2017
We got ecopr on the 13th and are now waiting for the card. Checking the portal today the uploaded photo was gone, just had the promt to upload a photo like before. Checking again later the photo was back. No emails from ircc rejecting the photo. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Now it's gone again.
same thing happened with me too. Yesterday first uploaded photo was gone, then I uploaded new photo, but still asking for add/edit photo again!!!

Reactions: Bradorsky

FernandoDoan

Jul 22, 2022
We got ecopr on the 13th and are now waiting for the card. Checking the portal today the uploaded photo was gone, just had the promt to upload a photo like before. Checking again later the photo was back. No emails from ircc rejecting the photo. Has this happened to anyone else?

Lol same thing happened to me today. Presumably it was a glitch as I asked in other forum

Reactions: Bradorsky

Bradorsky

Nov 24, 2022
Thanks for the replies. A glitch makes sense, but I'm hoping it means they are using our photos to make our cards hahahaha

wuuhoo

Dec 14, 2022

Hey, yes it has. But it typically reloads after you either refresh the page, or exit the page and reload it in.

BTW when did you apply since you just got your eCOPR?

Jan 14, 2023

Yes it happened to me as well. It was gone when I logged in but when I refreshed page it was there. I talked to my advisor she said it fine no need to worry.

Reactions: BCTechy
Jan 14, 2023
Hi guys any update in ECOPR ? Got approval email on Dec 22 then credential on Jan 10. Uploaded pics on same day. After that no news.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Hi guys any update in ECOPR ? Got approval email on Dec 22 then credential on Jan 10. Uploaded pics on same day. After that no news.
As mentioned on the previous page of this thread, some have to wait 3-4 months, others a few days. This likely won’t be quickly issued.

Reactions: BCTechy

Ronysandhu

Jan 6, 2023

Did your picture approved?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
We got eCOPR today.

Approval Emails: 14 Dec 2022
Confirm PA info: 14 Dec 2022 (from West Landing Office)
Invitation to Portal: 19 Dec 2022 (provided photos and address
Photo/Address Confirm: 19 Dec 2022 Had login from PR application
eCOPR Received: 23 Jan 2023

pawan93

Jun 24, 2018
Got eCOPR Today
Approval Email: 3 jan 2023
Invitation to Portal: 6 jan 2023 (provided photos and address)
eCOPR Received: 23 Jan 2023
Calgary file processing
Waiting for PR Card(will update when recieve a pr card)

I wish everyone will recieve their Ecopr and PR CARD soon.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Congrats, happy to see some spousal eCOPR’s being issued out of Calgary! EE and PNP seemed to be their focus last couple weeks. We’re Dec 20th upload, fingers crossed ours arrives soon.

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hello friends,

I need an advice on a matter!
My sister from Nigeria married a canadian citizen last year and put in application for visitor's visa. The application was approved and the visa was stamped for just 3 months (Multipe Entry - Jan to Mar). The original plan was for her to come into canada and put in for inland application, will this plan still work considering the visa is justf for 3 months..

Advice needed!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hello friends,

I need an advice on a matter!
My sister from Nigeria married a canadian citizen last year and put in application for visitor's visa. The application was approved and the visa was stamped for just 3 months (Multipe Entry - Jan to Mar). The original plan was for her to come into canada and put in for inland application, will this plan still work considering the visa is justf for 3 months..

Advice needed!
It can, but the applicant will need to apply for a TRV extension as soon as the application is submitted and before the TRV expires.