+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR to PR Card Calgary Office

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
They dont ask for a phtoto in the email. Once you reply to the email, they will create a login for you for the PR Confirmation Portal. Once you log in, you will have to checkmark the declaration box confirming you are in Canada. You will also have to update your address and submit a photo.
Thanks, I received that email asking for declaration & photo yesterday. I did it last night Sep 20. And this afternoon Sep 21, I received eCOPR. Finally, becoming a permanent resident of Canada after 14 months and 3 days.

Last edited:

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Thanks, I received that email asking for declaration & photo yesterday. I did it last night Sep 30. And this afternoon Sep 21, I received eCOPR. Finally, becoming a permanent resident of Canada after 14 months and 3 days.
Congratulations on getting your ecopr. Which Visa Office issued your copr? That will determine how long it will take for you to receive your PR Card in the mail. Its approximately 15 days for Calgary VO

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations on getting your ecopr. Which Visa Office issued your copr? That will determine how long it will take for you to receive your PR Card in the mail. Its approximately 15 days for Calgary VO
It's Calgary VO. 15 days is a great news, as I checked processing time on IRCC website, it shows 63 days.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
It's Calgary VO. 15 days is a great news, as I checked processing time on IRCC website, it shows 63 days.
From what I understand, 63 days is for people landing at airports. Cards for Virtual landing for inland applicants is approximately 2 weeks.

Reactions: hoahoa

Thom2118

Apr 24, 2021
I got invited for the portal yesterday from IRCC Calgary I replied right away.
For the photo process is better to scanned the original photo or ask for the digital, any advice for the upload process. Thank you

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
I got invited for the portal yesterday from IRCC Calgary I replied right away.
For the photo process is better to scanned the original photo or ask for the digital, any advice for the upload process. Thank you
Definitely better if you have a digital copy but they do accept scanned copy as well as photos taken by your phone/camera at home. Just make sure to follow the instructions (white background, no shadow, not smiling, wearing bright color). All of these instructions will be given in the portal when you get an access to it.

Wish you all the best

AraSu

Oct 3, 2022
I am on same boat. I have got my account created on 22 Sep 2022 and submitted the details (Declaration/Address/Photo) on the same day. I am still awaiting eCOPR. How long will it take to get the eCOPR? Do we need to send any email follow-up?

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
I am on same boat. I have got my account created on 22 Sep 2022 and submitted the details (Declaration/Address/Photo) on the same day. I am still awaiting eCOPR. How long will it take to get the eCOPR? Do we need to send any email follow-up?
No followup is required. We received our ecopr after 15 days of submitting declaration/address/photo. You should be receiving it soon.