+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR processing time

lol87

Aug 12, 2019
May I ask what is a normal wait time for eCoPR once you uploaded your photo via PR portal?

Timeline:
Dec 15 2020 submitted PR application.
Feb something provided biometrics.
Apr 13 2021 got a call from IRCC confirming my address in ON.
May 3 2021 got a second call from IRCC confirming my address in ON.
May 9 2021 received portal.
May 11 uploaded photo and in-Canada self-declaration.

No response ever since.

Called IRCC twice in the last two weeks, they said nothing they could do, just wait, and that I don't need to provide any additional documents.

I saw some people got their eCoPR within one week, some got it on the next day. For me it's more than a month. What is the usual wait time here?

Thank you!
How much take to get ur cecopr

Ashtttttmmmm

Aug 24, 2022
May I ask what is a normal wait time for eCoPR once you uploaded your photo via PR portal?

Timeline:
Dec 15 2020 submitted PR application.
Feb something provided biometrics.
Apr 13 2021 got a call from IRCC confirming my address in ON.
May 3 2021 got a second call from IRCC confirming my address in ON.
May 9 2021 received portal.
May 11 uploaded photo and in-Canada self-declaration.

No response ever since.

Called IRCC twice in the last two weeks, they said nothing they could do, just wait, and that I don't need to provide any additional documents.

I saw some people got their eCoPR within one week, some got it on the next day. For me it's more than a month. What is the usual wait time here?

Thank you!
I have received portal on April 25th, 2022 and I have uploaded my pr photo by 27th April. Its been 120 days no ecopr. It shows in review in the portal.
Have you received your copr?

charlesbroski

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Waiting for eCOPR confirmation since August 2022 for wife. The only update we have is that PR is approved and we have to wait for eCOPR. Contacted the local MP, and received the same update i.e. to wait. This is outrageous. Already applied for GCMS notes and submitted multiple web forms over the past months. No response.

gjlink

Jun 30, 2022
Waiting for eCOPR confirmation since August 2022 for wife. The only update we have is that PR is approved and we have to wait for eCOPR. Contacted the local MP, and received the same update i.e. to wait. This is outrageous. Already applied for GCMS notes and submitted multiple web forms over the past months. No response.
Wow.. any changes on your end?
Similar situation. Submitted portal documents in September 2022, 4 months ago. No response yet.

Garry140

Feb 6, 2023
I submitted my declaration presene in canada. And address and photo on pr portal 15 january but still waiting my ecopr . Any body knows time line