+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

Nov 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
I received my confirmation email on 24th March and replied with all details on 25th March. Received my portal on 28th March and submitted all the details on the same day itself.
I’m still waiting for eCOPR. Is there anyone with similar timeline? How many days does it take to receive eCOPR?
I have family medical emergency back home and need to travel as early as possible. Is there any way to contact IRCC other than the helpline number?
Any kind of help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Try to reach out to them by submitting a WebForm https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and attach family medical report that you need to go back for emergency. They should be able to consider your situation if you provide proofs. Then after submit the webform, call them and tell them that you submit a form and need it to passed to IRCC agent to look at your situation from the proof you provide.

Nov 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got my eCoPR today from Etobicoke, it took about 5 weeks. But, my image is still "In Review with IRCC", I don't know what does that mean? As far I know that after getting eCoPR I should get the PR mailed after 2 weeks. My program is provincial nomination program-master stream.

Does anyone know when should I expect PR to be mailed?

And best luck to you all to get your eCoPR, just wait and should be fine this is what I did after multiple call with IRCC :).

gp@cad

May 27, 2020
Can you please share your timeline from when you received confirmation of permanent resident email from IRCC?

it would be helpful.

Nov 21, 2021
Year 2022:
March 15 - I got refund into my bank account $80 for biometrics, because I already did it.
March 18 - I got the PR approval email and I sent the information required to create PR portal account.
March 23 - I got email which contains credential to access PR portal. I uploaded my photo, address and declaration status that I am in Canada the same day.
April 25 - I got 2 emails congrats and another one instructions to download my eCoPR and government papers I can update like SIN number and Health Card and what eCoPR can be used for.

The expire date of the eCoPR is the same date of my medical report which is about 8 months from now. My photo still "In review with IRCC". Does anyone know what that mean? Do you know how long it takes for my PR to be mailed?

I hope this helps you guys.

gp@cad

May 27, 2020
Year 2022:
March 15 - I got refund into my bank account $80 for biometrics, because I already did it.
March 18 - I got the PR approval email and I sent the information required to create PR portal account.
March 23 - I got email which contains credential to access PR portal. I uploaded my photo, address and declaration status that I am in Canada the same day.
April 25 - I got 2 emails congrats and another one instructions to download my eCoPR and government papers I can update like SIN number and Health Card and what eCoPR can be used for.

The expire date of the eCoPR is the same date of my medical report which is about 8 months from now. My photo still "In review with IRCC". Does anyone know what that mean? Do you know how long it takes for my PR to be mailed?

I hope this helps you guys.
Thank you for sharing your timeline.
As for your PR card, current average wait times are from 45-60 days. The portal would keep showing “In review with IRCC” even after you have received your PR card. Instead keep checking your mail or post as the card will be mailed to you.
I hope this helps.

Nov 21, 2021
Received updated in GCkey:
eCoPR 25 Apr
PR approved and mailed May 11
Received PR card today May 12
Sydney Nova Scotia Case Processing Centre

I wish if any body here can share with me a thread which show a detailed steps of applying for Spousal Sponsorship, I am getting married soon and want to read about it by sharing other experience. I would appreciate sharing any links or Canada visa page for that or any ways I can bring my wife quickly to Canada after married.

Good luck all, just be patient all will go well :)

Reactions: Timbits

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Is anyone else waiting for their e-CoPR after uploading address and photo on the landing portal. I did it 20 days ago and still did not receive it.
Landing unit: Etobicoke

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Is anyone else waiting for their e-CoPR after uploading address and photo on the landing portal. I did it 20 days ago and still did not receive it.
Landing unit: Etobicoke
Hey.. did u get ur ecopr?

Mskhameneh

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
08 March 2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
3 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
14 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
Will be landing on 6 of Oct
I need help,
Did My medical and Biometrics in June in Toronto.
I sent my police check to the Niagra Falls office on July 12th, the agent replied they had all the necessary documents.
On July 19th, another email (response to my email enquiring about timeline and ETA on background check) confirmed the application was approved and in the queue for landing at Etobicoke Visa Office.
And no updates since then. Does anyone know how much longer I should wait?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
hi guys below is my timeline:
received portal confirmation-29th Nov 2022
received credentials - 1 Dec
waiting for ecopr from etobicoke
does any one know an estimate of how long its taking for ecopr these days?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I received this response from IRCC on my ECOPR request:

Good day,

Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.
Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing.
Please note: Follow-up inquiries will not be responded to.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayoub_Gharbi