+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

nimrat hara

Dec 29, 2022
Hii guys i submitted portal information on Oct 4 and still didn’t get my Copr. It’s been almost 3 months any suggestions ???

ionbhattacharya

Jun 15, 2020
Hii guys i submitted portal information on Oct 4 and still didn’t get my Copr. It’s been almost 3 months any suggestions ???
I dont remember where I read it, but if the virtual landing takes more than 3 months, I think you need to reapply for copr. I dont know how, but may be I read something like that somewhere...

Shubh1208

Sep 19, 2019
I dont remember where I read it, but if the virtual landing takes more than 3 months, I think you need to reapply for copr. I dont know how, but may be I read something like that somewhere...
I don’t think so. Its not the applicant who’s delaying it, its IRCC who’s doing that. Also, how will you apply for copr? When it isn’t generated even once by IRCC makes 0 sense tbh.
You’re mistaken. I’m pretty sure that might be for outland applicants who have received the PPR and need to land in a certain time.

ionbhattacharya

Jun 15, 2020
I don’t think so. Its not the applicant who’s delaying it, its IRCC who’s doing that. Also, how will you apply for copr? When it isn’t generated even once by IRCC makes 0 sense tbh.
You’re mistaken. I’m pretty sure that might be for outland applicants who have received the PPR and need to land in a certain time.
I think what I read was, if you completed everything in pr portal and have not received ecopr in 3 months, you have to email etobicoke office to reset your account and then redo the pr portal things again.

I cannot say like 100% this is what needs to be done. I read something like this somewhere. But I cannot remember the source of this information. So, I will not speculate. Lets ignore this message please.

I just hope that the Etobicoke office picks up speed after the holiday season. :)

RodrigoMunhoz

Jan 3, 2023
Hello guys,

Any news or has someone actually gotten the eCoPR in the past few days?

I uploaded the address and pictures of myself and my family on Dec 10 2022 and still did not receive any information about my CoPR.

For those who have their application under the Etobicoke VO.

Athala-Haas

Jul 12, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 30 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 5
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 5
eCOPR generation date - Jan 3
PR Cards received - Pending

VO Etobicoke

Reactions: quarantine2020

ionbhattacharya

Jun 15, 2020
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 30 (Replied the same day)
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 5
eCOPR generation date - Jan 3

VO Etobicoke
Its strange. You uploaded the pic and address on Dec 03 and received the eCOPR.

I submitted on Dec 01 and am yet to receive it…

keep us posted when you receive the pr card.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 27 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov 29
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 1
PPR for Outland Spouse - Dec 23
eCOPR generation date - Pending

VO Etobicoke

Reactions: Athala-Haas

ianleung

Dec 15, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 5
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 6
eCOPR generation date - Pending

VO Etobicoke

almost one month and counting

Reactions: Athala-Haas

herowill

Nov 2, 2022
What I heard so far is at the Etobicoke office the have a big backlog and many copr in queue. So they need more than expected time to process coprs. The issue is that until you get the copr they will not process the PR card. I have an urgent travel planned and I am not sure if I can go outside Canada before getting the copr.

I am a little worried at this stage as the holidays are coming and during the holiday the queue will get bigger and bigger. So probably more delay.
I don't know why some people have getting the ecopr in 2 or 3 days but I'm still waiting for Ecopr since September 27. The queque doesn't exist; the process is random!

Athala-Haas

Jul 12, 2021
Its strange. You uploaded the pic and address on Dec 03 and received the eCOPR.

I submitted on Dec 01 and am yet to receive it…

keep us posted when you receive the pr card.
I uploaded pic and address on Dec 5, not Dec 3.
But yeah, it was pretty quick. My spouse and I received eCOPR the same day, by the way.