+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

Alex webb

Jul 28, 2022
I received this response from IRCC on my ECOPR request:

Good day,

Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.
Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing.
Please note: Follow-up inquiries will not be responded to.
How did you contact them?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
My timeline
Received credential on Dec 1
Submitted declaration, photo, mailing address Dec 1

since then nothing progressed.
My timeline is exactly similar to you. I dont know why its taking time for them to give us ecopr now previously it was given within days of submitting their information

Shubh1208

Sep 19, 2019
My timeline is exactly similar to you. I dont know why its taking time for them to give us ecopr now previously it was given within days of submitting their information
God know why are they just delaying it. It’s literally done. Just issue the eCOPR. Don’t know what these guys are upto tbh

ionbhattacharya

Jun 15, 2020
What I heard so far is at the Etobicoke office the have a big backlog and many copr in queue. So they need more than expected time to process coprs. The issue is that until you get the copr they will not process the PR card. I have an urgent travel planned and I am not sure if I can go outside Canada before getting the copr.

I am a little worried at this stage as the holidays are coming and during the holiday the queue will get bigger and bigger. So probably more delay.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi Guys, I received RFV in portal account with my name, I am inland and had already replied on the PR confirmation email. My dependent is outland so should I go ahead sent my spouses passport now with this letter even its in my name?

ionbhattacharya

Jun 15, 2020
Hi Guys, I received RFV in portal account with my name, I am inland and had already replied on the PR confirmation email. My dependent is outland so should I go ahead sent my spouses passport now with this letter even its in my name?
Is the dependent inside Canada or outside?
If your spouse is inside Canada, she shall receive eCOPR irrespective if the application was inland or outland, and she will not require any visa stamping as she will directly get pr card after eCOPR.

Shubh1208

Sep 19, 2019
Is the dependent inside Canada or outside?
If your spouse is inside Canada, she shall receive eCOPR irrespective if the application was inland or outland, and she will not require any visa stamping as she will directly get pr card after eCOPR.
It doesn’t work like that I guess if one is outside Canada. You need to be inside canada to receive eCOPR. Also, I think you should ask over same email and you can use this letter to get one time visa. The letter is under your name because you are primary applicant!

Reactions: sauravkhanna96