+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

hitoronto2019

Mar 16, 2024
Mississauga, ON
Hi Guys!
Arrived Canada by 2018. Got my refugee claim approved by sep 2019. Applied for PR by Feb 2020. Application got approved by end of Nov 2023. Received ECOPR by Feb 07 2024. Photo still show in review since then. Still waiting for PR card to be mailed.

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
Hi Guys!
Arrived Canada by 2018. Got my refugee claim approved by sep 2019. Applied for PR by Feb 2020. Application got approved by end of Nov 2023. Received ECOPR by Feb 07 2024. Photo still show in review since then. Still waiting for PR card to be mailed.
Call them, they said processing for PR card is 38 days not including shipping.

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hi everyone
I received an email from PR Portal says:
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
IS THIS THE P2 EMAIL?
I already have a portal account and I was mentioned that in my reply to the P1
Now I am able to login using my same credentials (they didn’t send me new ones)
Also I can see a new tab to confirm my PR
Should I go ahead or wait for another email?
PLEASE ANSWER …
how did you use kai method? can you explain, My CPC is mississauga

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
PR submitted : 5 July 2021
Document received confirmation : 28 August 2021
Another email sent on 22 July 2022 : informing that your spouse and child file are in pilot program and soon they will received document received
29 July 2022: spouse received email asking for all generic application IMM008, Addional family information, marriage certificate child certificate , police certificate and passport copy.
2 February 2023: I primary applicant received pre arrival letter and my spouse received medical and biometric in same date.
After that there is no news I approach immigration many time and meet my MP several time then immigration told me that everything is complete the delay is bcoz of Quebec
25 October Provice change Quebec to Onterio
2 January 2024: 1st portal
8 January 2024: 2nd portal
17 January 2024: eCOPR
13 March 2024 : PR Card
my application is mississagua but i live in quebec. Does it mean it will be under quebec timing or according to mississauga? i keep seeing posts about slow process in quebec and wanna know if it will impact my case. i am moving to british columbia in two months

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
my application is mississagua but i live in quebec. Does it mean it will be under quebec timing or according to mississauga? i keep seeing posts about slow process in quebec and wanna know if it will impact my case. i am moving to british columbia in two months
Mississauga processing centre handle processing it all depend in which province you are residing if you are moving it’s good just inform immigration so they know you are no longer in Quebec.

Reactions: inaya.i

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
IRCC agent told me on Friday that my PR card was mailed out 5th March.
Today an update on my IRCC portal

Review of Eligibility: March 11, 2024- your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Under Final Decision: March 5, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Under Document Status: We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Other info is my UCI, PR Card Number, Expiry date etc.

Good luck everyone!
I received my PR card in the mail on Friday 15th march.

good luck everyone!

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Today I got a goast update on my GC KEY account says:
Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Status: Approved , We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
BUT on the portal I still see my photo and my address in review with IRCC
Is that normal? and how long it takes the PR card to arrive by mail?

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Today I got a goast update on my GC KEY account says:
Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Status: Approved , We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
BUT on the portal I still see my photo and my address in review with IRCC
Is that normal? and how long it takes the PR card to arrive by mail?
yes it is normal, it took 2 months from ecopr to pr card delivery for me.

Reactions: Syrian36