+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Hi everyone
I received an email from PR Portal says:
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
IS THIS THE P2 EMAIL?
I already have a portal account and I was mentioned that in my reply to the P1
Now I am able to login using my same credentials (they didn’t send me new ones)
Also I can see a new tab to confirm my PR
Should I go ahead or wait for another email?
PLEASE ANSWER …

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Congratulations. How long it takes? Can You share to us your timeline?
PR submitted : 5 July 2021
Document received confirmation : 28 August 2021
Another email sent on 22 July 2022 : informing that your spouse and child file are in pilot program and soon they will received document received
29 July 2022: spouse received email asking for all generic application IMM008, Addional family information, marriage certificate child certificate , police certificate and passport copy.
2 February 2023: I primary applicant received pre arrival letter and my spouse received medical and biometric in same date.
After that there is no news I approach immigration many time and meet my MP several time then immigration told me that everything is complete the delay is bcoz of Quebec
25 October Provice change Quebec to Onterio
2 January 2024: 1st portal
8 January 2024: 2nd portal
17 January 2024: eCOPR
13 March 2024 : PR Card

Reactions: Florcita

Omar231

Nov 11, 2023
Hello everyone, I received an email,
You have been identified as a family member/dependent of an in-Canada applicant for permanent residence. As a result, you must be assessed for eligibility and admissibility whether or not you will be accompanying the in-Canada applicant. A visa may or may not be issued to you at the end of the processing even if it has been established that you meet all statutory requirements.
They asked for biometrics fees, and I paid for them and submitted all the documents they asked for, what afterwards??

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
PR submitted : 5 July 2021
Document received confirmation : 28 August 2021
Another email sent on 22 July 2022 : informing that your spouse and child file are in pilot program and soon they will received document received
29 July 2022: spouse received email asking for all generic application IMM008, Addional family information, marriage certificate child certificate , police certificate and passport copy.
2 February 2023: I primary applicant received pre arrival letter and my spouse received medical and biometric in same date.
After that there is no news I approach immigration many time and meet my MP several time then immigration told me that everything is complete the delay is bcoz of Quebec
25 October Provice change Quebec to Onterio
2 January 2024: 1st portal
8 January 2024: 2nd portal
17 January 2024: eCOPR
13 March 2024 : PR Card

It was a very long Journey. So after moving to other Province your case speed up?

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
It was a very long Journey. So after moving to other Province your case speed up?
Yes that’s true Quebec is all messed up they are in fight with federal regarding immigration system so in Feb 2023 I received my pre arrival I was happy that soon I will get my portal link but it never happen when I put pressure from every side I spend money on lawyer I continuously contact my MP then I got an email from immigration stated that you file is almost complete but Quebec has its own immigration system and they have put a yearly cap they decided how many people they accept every year so after consideration and talking to my lawyer I decided to move to onterio.

Reactions: Florcita

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Yes that’s true Quebec is all messed up they are in fight with federal regarding immigration system so in Feb 2023 I received my pre arrival I was happy that soon I will get my portal link but it never happen when I put pressure from every side I spend money on lawyer I continuously contact my MP then I got an email from immigration stated that you file is almost complete but Quebec has its own immigration system and they have put a yearly cap they decided how many people they accept every year so after consideration and talking to my lawyer I decided to move to onterio.

I suspect about it. Thats why I moved to Alberta and applied from here. Hopefully won't take long time like in Quebec!

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Finally , I got my ECOPR today
Thank you for all members who shared their timeline and hoppfully everyone will get it soon
Also I saw that my ECOPR will expire after 45 days, what if I do not get my PR card by then?
Please see my signature for my full timeline.