+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hello guys:

Is there anynbody got PR card updates since early January from Calgary office ?
If you got update, did you call IRCC or Emailed them ?

Bsingh8519

Feb 2, 2024
Today I got a goast update on my GC KEY account says:
Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Status: Approved , We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
BUT on the portal I still see my photo and my address in review with IRCC
Is that normal? and how long it takes the PR card to arrive by mail?

Hello when you got ecopr after when your receive updates on gckey

Bsingh8519

Feb 2, 2024
Hi
I was talking about the PR card process , if your question is about the PR application itself then you can check my signature for full timeline
Actually i receive ecopr on 7 feb 2024 from etobicoke office and after that I'm waiting my pr card it's 43 days today no update yet

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Actually i receive ecopr on 7 feb 2024 from etobicoke office and after that I'm waiting my pr card it's 43 days today no update yet
My ecop was March 14
The update was March 18 (your card has been mailed…. etc)
I not sure if that a correct update or just a system glitch, I will keep you posted

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
Can anyone provide the estimate period between when they got their final decision and when they received their first portal. I got final decision and waiting next step . Thanks

hitoronto2019

Mar 16, 2024
Mississauga, ON
Question for those who received their pr cards? Is the validity of the pr card the same as the ecopr??? My ecopr was received by Feb 07 2024 and it expires by late 2025. I was wondering if the PR card will have the same expiry date or it will be longer??? Those who received their PR cards Please share your experience

hitoronto2019

Mar 16, 2024
Mississauga, ON
I am the exact same. I received my EcoPR on Feb 07 2024 Etobicoke office. Then nothing. I linked my GC key application. I was able to find the application number for the pr card by using my uci number. My EcoPr number starts with the letter T and my pr card application starts with letter R. I called the immigration on the phone and they said the deadline is march 24. They asked me to call them if I don’t get any update by march 25 2024

Bsingh8519

Feb 2, 2024
Question for those who received their pr cards? Is the validity of the pr card the same as the ecopr??? My ecopr was received by Feb 07 2024 and it expires by late 2025. I was wondering if the PR card will have the same expiry date or it will be longer??? Those who received their PR cards Please share your experience
Hi I am also same date 7deb ecopr from etobicoke office and I am not receive pr card
Can you please tell when you receive pr card and which location etobicoke