+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecase Says Sent a Notice for Test on Feb 23 But Haven't Received any Mail.

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Good Morning Guys,

My Ecase is updated like: "We sent you a notice on February 23, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 21, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"

I got an Email for Test Invite. But I haven't received any Mail in my Mail Box as of Today (08-Mar-2018). Do I need to contact CIC or can I go and write my Citizenship Test with the Printout of the Email?

Thanks

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Good Morning Guys,

My Ecase is updated like: "We sent you a notice on February 23, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 21, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"

I got an Email for Test Invite. But I haven't received any Mail in my Mail Box as of Today (08-Mar-2018). Do I need to contact CIC or can I go and write my Citizenship Test with the Printout of the Email?

Thanks
Did the email come with an attachment if it did you have to print it and take with you to test

Reactions: jithucan123

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Good Morning Guys,

Thanks
The email invite is a you need to print and take to the test as a notice to appear. They are kinda moving away from regular mail these days unless its something like correspondence.

Reactions: jithucan123

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Did the email come with an attachment if it did you have to print it and take with you to test
Yes with an attachment which says "NOTICE TO APPEAR: TO WRITE A CITIZENSHIP TEST AND/OR FOR VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS......"

They said they sent the mail on Feb-23 that's what I am getting confused. Any way I will take the printout of the attachment and I think I would be good to write the Exam.

Thanks

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
The email invite is a you need to print and take to the test as a notice to appear. They are kinda moving away from regular mail these days unless its something like correspondence.
So this Email attachment is the "Notice" which they have mentioned in my Ecase status right?

Micah008

Nov 5, 2017
Good Morning Guys,

Thanks
Hello. Did you get the ecas updated on the same date you received your test invite email?
Or was your ecas was already updated on the 23rd of february before receiving the test email much later?.
Thank you.

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Hello. Did you get the ecas updated on the same date you received your test invite email?
Or was your ecas was already updated on the 23rd of february before receiving the test email much later?.
Thank you.
Hi,

My Ecase was updated on March-08 though in the Ecase it said they have sent notice on February 23, 2018, I have received Test Invite E-mail on March 7, 2018. I don't know why.

Thanks

Micah008

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,

My Ecase was updated on March-08 though in the Ecase it said they have sent notice on February 23, 2018, I have received Test Invite E-mail on March 7, 2018. I don't know why.

Thanks
Thanks for the reply :)
I would call them tomorrow. Hopefully i get through to speak to an agent at the call centre. Going to 7 weeks now after FP and no test invite yet.

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks for the reply :)
I would call them tomorrow. Hopefully i get through to speak to an agent at the call centre. Going to 7 weeks now after FP and no test invite yet.
In my case, I called CIC on 07-Mar-2018 and they said that they have received my FP result and everything is good and I am queued for the Test. After 1 hour I got my Test Invite in my Email.

Please call them. All the Very Best

Thanks

Micah008

Nov 5, 2017
In my case, I called CIC on 07-Mar-2018 and they said that they have received my FP result and everything is good and I am queued for the Test. After 1 hour I got my Test Invite in my Email.

Please call them. All the Very Best

Thanks
Thank you Jithucan123. Regards.