+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCAS Updates after citizenship test

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Members who have gone through this process already, after the completion of the citizenship test, is there any other updates in the ecas status?

currently the last status i have is "we have sent a letter to you dated xxx to appear for citizenship test ......"

curious to know if after this ecas makes any updates and what is usually the timeline

thank you for sharing your experience

cecapplied

ecs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No that should be it until they send you the Oath letter.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope. CIC is purposely not updating ecas after the test in the hope of "catching" people they suspect do not live in this country. It is deliberate and sad at the same time as most applicants stay in this country even after the test. My Ecas does not even show they sent me a letter requesting additional documents.

ecs said:
No that should be it until they send you the Oath letter.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
cecapplied said:
Members who have gone through this process already, after the completion of the citizenship test, is there any other updates in the ecas status?

currently the last status i have is "we have sent a letter to you dated xxx to appear for citizenship test ......"

curious to know if after this ecas makes any updates and what is usually the timeline

thank you for sharing your experience

cecapplied
sometimes ecase updates and sometimes not as seen from experience from different forum members.

always check ecas atleast once a day and your physical mailbox too to be sure.