+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCAS update after Test

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
Hi all,

My eCas is in process and I did the test last week but they added this line to my case.

We sent you correspondence on February 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anyone know what this might be? I still have not received any correspondence.

Thanks

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_ottawa said:
Hi all,

My eCas is in process and I did the test last week but they added this line to my case.

We sent you correspondence on February 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anyone know what this might be? I still have not received any correspondence.

Thanks
You will get a letter in 5 days.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
The_ottawa said:
Hi all,

Thanks
It will take few days to arrive. It could be fingerprint request, additional document request or residence questionnaire etc.