+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCAS status shows 2 lines: Complete and In Process

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
Hello,
I was looking at family application that was sent at the same time (1 Adult and 2 Children) and this is what I see in eCAS:

Adult:
eCAS status: In Progress
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 25, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on November 14, 2014.

AOR letter and book was received today (We called CIC 2 weeks ago and CIC agent confirmed that he will kick out AOR and book). I can also see that spouse name was changed as requested in the application

Child #1
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 25, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on December 5, 2014.

Child #2

eCAS status: Complete

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Can anyone here help me make sense of this double eCAS status for Child#2?

I'm not worrying... just wondering...

Thanks

Steel Detailer

Jul 15, 2014
arambi said:
Hello,
I was looking at family application that was sent at the same time (1 Adult and 2 Children) and this is what I see in eCAS:

Adult:

3.We started processing your application on November 14, 2014.

AOR letter and book was received today (We called CIC 2 weeks ago and CIC agent confirmed that he will kick out AOR and book). I can also see that spouse name was changed as requested in the application

Child #1

Child #2

eCAS status: Complete

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Can anyone here help me make sense of this double eCAS status for Child#2?

I'm not worrying... just wondering...

Thanks
Just weird! Complete means citizenship granted already. It should be in In Process Status at this time.