Med's Request
Still waiting
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
I recently checked my Ecas status and seeing different headings bearing different colours.

(1) Application Received in red (2) Eligibility review compete in green (3) Receive by visa officec in green (4) Visa office eligibility review complete in green and (5) In Process in in red what can be said of this. Can anyone clarify this for me, 8)

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
When it is green, it means go ahead and cancel if you want your money back.
If it is red, it means STOP, canceling won't get you your money back.

I am sure the colour has no meaning above that of the status message. I think even in the webpage where they explain the status message, they have colour coordinated it.

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
Hi!!!
I received my AOR from Visa office, they wrote me that they will check eligibility of my application and then they will change the status IN PROCESS, Could you please tell me how long it takes to check eligibility of documents. I try to check my online status, still only message from NS, Sidney.
Which case number you use for checking your online status, the case number given by NS or visa office?

Thanks a lot!!!

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nari
If your experiance is as per NOC then ECAS status change from CIO(S) Eligibility Review Complete to Received By Visa Office (Pending for Review) then change direct to In Process which is a good sign.

If your experiance is not as per NOC then ECAS status change from CIO(S) Eligibility Review Complete to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete which means NS has appoved your experiance based in application but Visa Office not satisfield after looking documents.

If your experiance is as oer NOC then again ECAS status change from CIO(S) Eligibility Review Complete to Received by Visa Office (Pending for Review) then Visa Offcie will check whether you score for 67 points & you have required fund or not. After that if they found ok status will go to In Process or again it may go to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete.

It means once ECAS status is IN PROCESS, no refund will be made to applicant becuase application process started.
Hope this help.
Regards Desai

Nari said:
Hi!!!
I received my AOR from Visa office, they wrote me that they will check eligibility of my application and then they will change the status IN PROCESS, Could you please tell me how long it takes to check eligibility of documents. I try to check my online status, still only message from NS, Sidney.
Which case number you use for checking your online status, the case number given by NS or visa office?

Thanks a lot!!!

wsj78

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
Hi, rupeshhari. How long does it take for Buffalo to change the status to 'in process' after they receive full docs? thanks

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I presume you applied recently, then at least a year i think.

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
Hi SDESAI1981,
Thanks for your reply. But my concern is about the fact that in my ecase status is as before sending the documents, nothing is changed, there I can only see that "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete " and nothing more, maybe they change or update once a week??? I am a little worried, please give me an information about it.

Thanks

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nari

I can see that you have received AOR on 15/12/2009 so you need to wait atleast 2 to 4 weeks to update ECAS.
I got AOR dated 23/11/2009 by post on 27/11/2009 and my ECAS updated on 07/12/2009.
Hope it's clear now.
Regards & Good Luck Desai

Nari said:
Hi SDESAI1981,
Thanks for your reply. But my concern is about the fact that in my ecase status is as before sending the documents, nothing is changed, there I can only see that "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete " and nothing more, maybe they change or update once a week??? I am a little worried, please give me an information about it.

Thanks

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
Thank you so much!!!!!
Lets keep each other updated!!!

Nari

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Nari,
I am in the same situation like you. I got AOR in July and till today that i s 5 months later i have not received any communication and my e.case has not changed also. Still showing the old information from centralized intake Nova Scotia.

Hi Rupeshhari,
I got Aor in July and it has been 5 months and i have not heard anything from them.
I am thinking of making an inquiry from the visa office. i am afraid i might have missed a communication during the strike since my mails pass through London before getting to me. I mean my mails are posted to me from London.

What is your suggestion?
Canadaforall.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadaforall said:
Hi Nari,
I am in the same situation like you. I got AOR in July and till today that i s 5 months later i have not received any communication and my e.case has not changed also. Still showing the old information from centralized intake Nova Scotia.

Hi Rupeshhari,
I got Aor in July and it has been 5 months and i have not heard anything from them.
I am thinking of making an inquiry from the visa office. i am afraid i might have missed a communication during the strike since my mails pass through London before getting to me. I mean my mails are posted to me from London.

What is your suggestion?
Canadaforall.
you should check the time length for them to get back to people on trackitt. If you are passed that time length, contact them. Thats what I would do.

nc11

Feb 24, 2009
ECAS STATUS Problem!

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to check my ecas status but everytime i try to log in , it says :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

1.Can u pls post the exact link to chk the ecas status.
2. Also what should I select in the column : Identification Type: __________( Receipt no (IMM 5401) OR Client ID no OR Immigration file no )

Thanks in advance.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If you go to FAQ in this forum, (the top most thread in this section), go to the second page and look at the first posting (on the second page). this has the link.

Immigration file no is what i use.