+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
In how many months does your ecas status changed to ip again and which is your lvo?

well, My file was applied May 22 2018. and Just sept 6 change "In Process".so Now i am waiting for my PPR.
well, i never ask to CIC , where is my file location. if they transfer , then i am sure it will be in calgary because I am in AB

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just called CIC and they told me that the reason on why my status on ECAS was changed to Application Received from In Process is because my file has been transferred to my local VO which is Manila. I already passed the remedical last august 2 and all the checks including Security last August 29. Is the reason for transfer- the issuance of PPR?? Is my application nearing end? Thanks in advance!!

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Hello everyone,

Just called CIC and they told me that the reason on why my status on ECAS was changed to Application Received from In Process is because my file has been transferred to my local VO which is Manila. I already passed the remedical last august 2 and all the checks including Security last August 29. Is the reason for transfer- the issuance of PPR?? Is my application nearing end? Thanks in advance!!
PNP, paper based, outland applicant here. AOR August 2018.

Don’t get your hopes high with Manila Visa Office. They are slow nowadays.

My application is with MVO too. It was transferred to Manila in May 2019. Also passed medical last May. Got pre arrival services letter on June 19 2019 but no update up to now.

I sent MVO an email a month ago. They replied stating my application is now queued for the review of a migration officer. I now wonder if it was in queue since June 19.

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019

My application is with MVO too. It was transferred to Manila last May. Also passed medical last May. Got pre arrival services letter on June 19, but no update up to now.

I sent MVO an email a month ago. They replied stating my application is now queued for the review of a migration officer. I now wonder if it was in queue since June 19.
Is it a final review or just a review??

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Reactions: Iandme

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017

My application is with MVO too. It was transferred to Manila in May 2019. Also passed medical last May. Got pre arrival services letter on June 19 2019 but no update up to now.

Oh, dont compare our applications, mine is transferred to the local VO for PPR coz I already passed all the checks- BG, SS etc. yours is transferred bec you are originally from the Philippines. I applied when I was in Canada and all throughout my VO was in Canada and was just transferred for PPR. Did you ask them if you also passed Security and BG? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: luisalex

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys is anyone here dealing with sydney australia visa office...
Please share their timelines as it will ve really helpful