+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

CityZen11

May 7, 2018
Did anyone have issues logging into the E-CAS website? I sent my application on August 30th but cannot even log in to the CIC Website to check the application status. I checked and double-checked my UCI, Birthdate, Name and Country of Birth details but for some reason am unable to log-in. Would any of you guys know why that may be?

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Did anyone have issues logging into the E-CAS website? I sent my application on August 30th but cannot even log in to the CIC Website to check the application status. I checked and double-checked my UCI, Birthdate, Name and Country of Birth details but for some reason am unable to log-in. Would any of you guys know why that may be?
Did you recieved AOR

Dimzonchik

Apr 4, 2018
I have had the same issue since the last Saturday

ghotra68

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019

Shilpa Turan

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Got a reply from IRCC - ETOBICOKE,

Greetings and thank you for your email.

Please note that your application will be assigned to an officer for review.

However, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe as to when the file will be assigned at this time.

Should anything else is required, we will contact you.

Regards,
Whats your ecas status?