+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS IN PROCESS...

kkpre

Jan 11, 2015
I already have a Master's degree in Canada. How many points would i get for a bachelor's degree (B.E) if i get my ECA ?

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Guys,

Today My ECAS status is changed from ''Application Received" to "In Process". And now I can see 3 lines in it.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on June 25, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

MyCIC still shows background check in process.

However, no sure what's the next step? And how long it takes to get the PPR?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Congrats Sushi. It seems to take about 1 week for some people. Can I ask when you submitted your application and got your 1st AOR? And are you applying from inside of Canada?

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Conor9900 said:
Congrats Sushi. It seems to take about 1 week for some people. Can I ask when you submitted your application and got your 1st AOR? And are you applying from inside of Canada?
Thanks Conor9900 - As you can see in my previous post, I had got my first and only AOR on March 02 :)
I had received ITA on Feb 20.

Hoping to get the PPR soon, this is my 5th month running since received the AOR :(

Anngel

Jan 24, 2019
You can do either way (Sponsor or PA). Link is below:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
For identification type, I choose Application/Case number and I put my file number.
Then either Sponsor or PA’s Family name, date of birth, and place of birth.
Wish you luck on your application.Have a nice day!
Thank you soooooo much.
Another question:
On my gckey account, it says medical passed. What does it mean? Does it mean I don't have an issue with my health, or just the medical request has been passed to them by the medical examiner?
Thanks

Reactions: schweiz19

schweiz19

Feb 15, 2018
Thank you soooooo much.
Another question:
On my gckey account, it says medical passed. What does it mean? Does it mean I don't have an issue with my health, or just the medical request has been passed to them by the medical examiner?
Thanks
That means you passed your medical exam.That is good! Way to gooooo!