+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
brathhole said:
In my case, they sent PPR to the wrong email address of my representative. I found this out when I called CIC (a month after they supposedly Sent PPR) and got them to verify the email address they sent to. I was surprised they used my representative's Email and not my personal (which was used for mycic updates). ‎
Oh crap!! What happened next? Did you call your consultant and ask him as to why the hell he hasn't told you this?

Onehelp

Oct 20, 2015
Sun Indus said:
Finally Got PPR just now....!!!
Hope other people receive it soon. All the best guys.

Looks like .. We are in sync again :p
Got my PPR yesterday ;) :D ;D

Anyone who is waiting - All the best and you will get it soon :)

brathhole

Jun 1, 2015
Banff2015 said:
Oh wow and did you get all sorted out?:)
Yes I did. The agent told me to send in CSE with the correct email address of representative, because she couldn't change it on her end. She then requested CIC to send the PPR again. I was expecting this to take a few days, but to my surprise, CIC sent the PPR the same day to my personal account.

brathhole

Jun 1, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh crap!! What happened next? Did you call your consultant and ask him as to why the hell he hasn't told you this?
My consultant did not get any email because the email address was wrong. I double checked the email address I entered for my consultant on My CIC, and it was correct. But then I checked the request letters that CIC had sent in the past, and the mistake was there. The typed it incorrectly.

mebajaj

Oct 6, 2015
Banff2015 said:
Just got my ppr
Congrats.. A very hard earned ppr indeed. Best wishes.
Mine yet to come; dm 22 oct.2015.
No update ever since then.

FSW Outland
AOR 15/08/2015
B.Check 19/10/2015
DM 22/10/2015

Kks2015

Nov 1, 2015
Banff2015 said:
Thanks all :) I am happier then a pig in *censored word*
Congrats! Hope we will PPR too soon. When I called up our consultant friday morning, they said no update. Hopefully when I call them on monday it will be good news too for us.