+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
sukhjinder27 said:
cogratulations bro
Congratulations to all pprs. Anyone here from july fsw inland with ppr/dm. I wonder if its gonna come in bulk in last week of November as they did for june applicants.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
It comes as a hard copy along with passport as far as i know.

Other members,

Please correct me if I am wrong!
Yes, COPR is a hard-copy and you get I along with the One time entry Visa stamped in your passport

kgino

Aug 11, 2015
UAE and Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 Federal
AOR Received.
21-07-2015 Federal
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
It comes as a hard copy along with passport as far as i know.

Other members,

Please correct me if I am wrong!
You are correct. COPR is given together with the returned PP.

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
Hi guys,

My DM was on Oct 30th, CEC inland but no PPR yet... Anybody else like me?

It's 17days now ... Starting to get a little worried as most who either got DM on or after that date have received their PPR..

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Satsu said:
Hi guys,

It's 17days now ... Starting to get a little worried as most who either got DM on or after that date have received their PPR..
Have more patience, it will come soon

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for your kind words..

It's just the worry that mine is out of the ordinary.. Guess I have no other option than to wait.. Can I enquire with the call centre? Will it help?

mebajaj

Oct 6, 2015
Satsu said:
Hi guys,

Yes I am like You. 8) 8) Np PPR. Got DM on 22 Oct.2015. Nothing since then.
FSW outland. AOR 15th Aug.
Hope We might get ppr one day. ;D :)

mebajaj

Oct 6, 2015
Satsu said:
Thanks for your kind words..

It's just the worry that mine is out of the ordinary.. Guess I have no other option than to wait.. Can I enquire with the call centre? Will it help?
Well, I tried calling call centre. All that agent told me was that it has been only 3 months. You need to wait. Whatever you can see online is the only information we have. So kindly wait.
I don't think so that there would be any use of calling them again. As the standard time by CIC for epress entry is 6 months. Any thing before that is too early for them.

So, all we can do is keep patience and wait.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Hi,

Just got my GCMS notes and it says all requirements met - application approved. But it also says:

Express Entry RFV/COPR letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in batch via MS Word Letter template. with date Oct 16, 2015.

To date I have not received the famous PPR email. I have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anybody help me please? What should I do?

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiensedream2015 said:
Hi,

Just got my GCMS notes and it says all requirements met - application approved. But it also says:

Express Entry RFV/COPR letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in batch via MS Word Letter template. with date Oct 16, 2015.

To date I have not received the famous PPR email. I have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anybody help me please? What should I do?
Have you checked your spam mail? If yes, then ..

You need to ring CIC and confirm the email address is correct, it is sometimes imputed wrongly like a missing letter etc. I didn't order GCMS note but check if your email address is anywhere in it to confirm its the correct one. It has happened a lot of times .

If call centre confirms it was sent to the wrong email, they will ask you for the appropriate email and send your PPR there.