+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

jaibhole!

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone

I do not belong to this thread but I am sure I can get some valuable advise from all those who have got DM and PPR.

Guys my timeline is as below:

Pnp applicant - inland
Aor - Aug 29th
BG in progress
Medical -passed
Sch 4 submitted
Sch A submitted
Ecas 6 lines

I am planning to back home in December for 1 month. If I'll get DM or ppr during my vacation, when do I have to submit the passport?? Does cic provide any deadline to submit the passport? How much time I will be having to submit my pp after ppr?
And can I submit my passport to Canadian visa office in India??

Pls advise....thanks

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
jaibhole! said:
Hello everyone

I do not belong to this thread but I am sure I can get some valuable advise from all those who have got DM and PPR.

Guys my timeline is as below:

Pnp applicant - inland
Aor - Aug 29th
BG in progress
Medical -passed
Sch 4 submitted
Sch A submitted
Ecas 6 lines

I am planning to back home in December for 1 month. If I'll get DM or ppr during my vacation, when do I have to submit the passport?? Does cic provide any deadline to submit the passport? How much time I will be having to submit my pp after ppr?
And can I submit my passport to Canadian visa office in India??

Pls advise....thanks
Its usually 30 days from when you get the PPR for submission of Passport. See how it pans out for you based on your vacation days and hoping you don't get your PPR before you leave. If it's during your vacation that you get PPR, i would think you will have enough time to send your PP once you are back. Also have your photos as per specifications ready and Xpress post envelopes ready before you leave so you don't have to waste time to get all that once you are back. (2 passport size photos to be sent along with passport)

ravi150580

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2015
AOR Received.
30/04/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
SnakePlissken said:
An update on my application. Today MyCiC shows Application as approved and closed. Return tracker for PP from Ottawa has been activated. :D Should receive PP by tomorrow. If so, plan to complete landing procedures this weekend.
Anyone who did landing in Ontario? What is the best border crossing close to Toronto to do landing? Also please share your experiences. Many thanks in advance!
Congratulations Friend! Please pray that this wonderful weekend comes soon for us all waiting for PPR :)
Time to celebrate for you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SnakePlissken said:
An update on my application. Today MyCiC shows Application as approved and closed. Return tracker for PP from Ottawa has been activated. :D Should receive PP by tomorrow. If so, plan to complete landing procedures this weekend.
Anyone who did landing in Ontario? What is the best border crossing close to Toronto to do landing? Also please share your experiences. Many thanks in advance!
PPR :) . Congrats and all the very best!!!

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
Thanks ravi150580 and rajkamalmohanram :) Hang in there budds..your PPRs are on its way...All the best!

igorota

Jun 25, 2014
SnakePlissken said:
Congrats SnakePlissken! Are you still able to log in to your ECAS? I sent my passport last week and I am waiting for my return tracker to be activated. I was just curious if it will show any update on ECAS because I can't log on to My Cic since I had a representative who did the application in my behalf. Thank you!

ravi150580

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2015
AOR Received.
30/04/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
:( Long silence..!!! Not even a rumble of a PPR! What's going on??

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
igorota said:
Congrats SnakePlissken! Are you still able to log in to your ECAS? I sent my passport last week and I am waiting for my return tracker to be activated. I was just curious if it will show any update on ECAS because I can't log on to My Cic since I had a representative who did the application in my behalf. Thank you!
Thanks Igorota. I am able to login to ECAS. It shows Decision made and just that with 2 lines (had 3 lines before the whole ECAS being down issue). Nothing about application being closed. Wouldn't rely on ECAS for accurate updates as i have observed it to lag behind myCIC. MyCIC should be more current.

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
Folks, I entered this category during the weekend and not sure on the status. So much curiosity and excitement. Is there a way to figure if DM is approved or rejected than waiting for my cic to be updated. Any tricks?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
deepaksood said:
Folks, I entered this category during the weekend and not sure on the status. So much curiosity and excitement. Is there a way to figure if DM is approved or rejected than waiting for my cic to be updated. Any tricks?
Wow you have a fast processing!

That's PPR for sure!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepaksood said:
There you go, sir! DM ! Good luck and wish you a speedy PPR and visa!! All the very best!

Your application saw some quick processing! Considering you are a FSW out lander, DM in a little over a month is freaking awesome :) .

Could you tell me how many PCCs you had and if you had any foreign travel even if it is less than 6 months, please?

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
There you go, sir! DM ! Good luck and wish you a speedy PPR and visa!! All the very best!

Your application saw some quick processing! Considering you are a FSW out lander, DM in a little over a month is freaking awesome :) .

Could you tell me how many PCCs you had and if you had any foreign travel even if it is less than 6 months, please?
Thank you for your good luck :)
I had 3 PCC's (India, UK and Singapore) and Singapore PCC was submitted on Nov 12 as it was not a mandatory document to be submitted at the time of PR application. BG check turned to "in process" before even SG PCC was submitted.

Regarding travels, I had a lot of foreign travels of less than 6 months (both business travel and person travels) - 2 passports. I am just keeping fingers cross and hoping to get PPR soon.

Thanks again

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
deepaksood said:
I had 3 PCC's (India, UK and Singapore) and Singapore PCC was submitted on Nov 12 as it was not a mandatory document to be submitted at the time of PR application. BG check turned to "in process" before even SG PCC was submitted.

Regarding travels, I had a lot of foreign travels of less than 6 months (both business travel and person travels) - 2 passports. I am just keeping fingers cross and hoping to get PPR soon.

Thanks again
Hi Deepaksood, Congrats!!!

Would you know which Visa Office they are processing your application?

Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepaksood said:

Thanks again
Thanks for the information. With multiple PCC and a lot of foreign travel, I'd say you are damn lucky to see expedited processing!!

Good for you :) . All the very best!!