+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

sims

May 31, 2017
Alright guys, I have some good news for those who are in the same situation as I am. I just got off the phone with CIC and the agent was very nice this time and offered to check my application status.

So it has been APPROVED!! :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Approved! OMG! I couldn't be happier! ;D

She said that now I just have to wait for the email from the immigration officer requesting my passport.

PS. The application was approved on June 24.

ECAS changed to Decision Made on Friday, June 26.
No PPR, no MyCIC updates yet... but at least now I know it's been approved ;D
Hey...........I am in the same boat as you.Ecas status has changed to 'DM' but no ppr received so far even though my file has been received at the VO in Delhi.Now, I am panicking like anything.Please help me out here.

Venk0506

Jun 30, 2017
I have Submitted my application in March 2018 and still waiting for confirmation. I have requested ircc through web form twice in last 45 days and they said decision made on my application and the concerned office will contact me. But I didn’t get any response. Today again I requested for status and now they say that it is still in process. I don’t know why they take ages to make a decision on one application. Can anybody have any idea and let me know if you have any phone numbers to contact them.

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
Hey...........I am in the same boat as you.Ecas status has changed to 'DM' but no ppr received so far even though my file has been received at the VO in Delhi.Now, I am panicking like anything.Please help me out here.
Send an email to NDVO. I have seen a lot of pple that received ppr 2-4 days after sending an email to NDVO even if their VO is not NDVO.